Preview Round 18, 2018: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIES MATCH 3*, Etihad Stadium, Friday 20th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 65 64.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webster is out. Carlisle should be right and Weller is fit. Battle should be ok. Ross an obvious in as is Acres if he gets through today. Outs will be difficult. Maybe Lonie or Weller. Not sure though. Doubt both go because they love the pressure. No idea who goes out. Clark probably needs a rest from the pressure of AFL footy.

I think we should wait to see which three players get injured at training.

If Rice is dropped I will spew. He had probably his best game on Friday night and we need to be getting games into him.
rice is a gonna be great. Solid player. reliable, and a good kick. not flashy or super damaging, but better than average good in the way that savage isn't. Much prefer the ball in rice's hands than sav's, he's a much better decision maker.

Our backline is comin together

Weller to be traded to Gold Coast for their first pick , lol I’d be happy with that .
Ross will come back in but Acres won’t because of 5 day break .
Ross in for Hunter.
Webster is ok according to Richo so that means he’s out for at least 3 weeks , maybe White in for him .

Go Saints

Won’t happen. Not training this week. 5 movie days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hickey will get a popcorn kernel stuck in his throat - 2 weeks,
Cyclops Weller with an eye infection from the 3D glasses - Test,
Rice to develop diabeetus after his 7th choc top - indefinite, will also become more prone to concussions

I doubt it, & if they are, it isn’t working! No club is giving up a pick inside 60 for Weller IMO. Will likely go as a delisted FA if he gets picked up which I very much doubt.
Not sure about that one. Luckily for us it’s likely he might end up at GC who are desperate for experienced players and on the record that they will be looking at giving up later draft picks for these types.

When you consider they will likely have 5 or 6 picks in the first two rounds it’s not crazy to think we’d get a third round pick for him.

Not sure about that one. Luckily for us it’s likely he might end up at GC who are desperate for experienced players and on the record that they will be looking at giving up later draft picks for these types.

When you consider they will likely have 5 or 6 picks in the first two rounds it’s not crazy to think we’d get a third round pick for him.
We might be able to give them Mav and the 4th rounder for a 3rd rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People still insisting that Weller will got I GC? Out of curiosity is there a reason outside of his brother playing there that is leading people to think it'll happen?

Only if GC are feeling charitable. They will hold pick 2 in the preseason draft & I doubt Carlton would guzump them.

Delisted free agent for mine however I don’t even think he will get picked up. Maybe a rookie spot if anything but doubt it.

People still insisting that Weller will got I GC? Out of curiosity is there a reason outside of his brother playing there that is leading people to think it'll happen?

Speedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back