Autopsy Round 19 Richmond vs GWS - Roast, Toast & Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe 2, 3 is too much for the force
Force was bugger all. Not a good act by Reece, but commentators talking like he did a Vickery. Two weeks down to one with a guilty plea.

35+ touches, 21 contested possessions and 19 clearances.

Serious.
That settles it. He comes in. I don't want him in as Essendon are the type of side that exploits his weaknesses.

Bummer. He will be in.

I think Tim clarke in an interview on the RFC website this week said he needs a couple of weeks to work on a few things. I hope that gives you a bit more heart for your wish ?

Brett deledio 2goals 31 touches getting back to his best

Cotchin typical performance from the skipper

Ellis this kid is turning into a gun runs all day pick 15 is a steal

Rance the most underrated defender in the league barely gets beaten and is always outsized

Shane Edwards hitting a real purple patch hope he keeps it up very dangerous at his best

Ricky pettered puts his body on the line for the jumper week in week out keep it up and you will win over the naysayers.

I would personally keep Lloyd in the side for the rest of the year we really need a dangerous small forward and until we draft or trade for one keep him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHE is an absolute star. Just so much class on the outside, moves like Fyfe through the air. I want him over Shiel despite Shiel being very good also.
Agree WHE would be a good get as would Shiel. I read on another forum that Adam tomlison from GWS wants out and has nominated the Tigers as his preferred destination would like to know others thoughts no20 today nice size by the looks of him

Agree WHE would be a good get as would Shiel. I read on another forum that Adam tomlison from GWS wants out and has nominated the Tigers as his preferred destination would like to know others thoughts no20 today nice size by the looks of him

He would be brilliant also, plays like a big midfielder. Would be a machine at CHF. I say go for all three and trade almost anything outside Cotchin, Lids, Ellis, Martin, Rance and Vlastuin to get it done. But i doubt it will happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19 Richmond vs GWS - Roast, Toast & Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back