• Jason Castagna

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Comes down to a few things for me

- Rance got killed by Taylor, and sure that doesn't happen often, but the switch should have been made at halftime at the absolute latest
- Bar the third quarter we were smashed around the stoppages which really hurts us going forward if we can't get it moving quickly. Also no surprise we started getting free kicks in the third when we were first to the ball
- Missed 4 or 5 absolute sitters. Hurt us numerous times this year and could be the difference in a final

Kudos to Geelong, better for longer.

**** the umpires. That is all. I seriously hope Dimma sprays them and asks for a please explain. How a team can get away with so many drops and throws astounds me.

We DESPERATELY need a second tall. Once Caddy went down it shot our forward structure.

How did it take so long to realise the handball game wasn't working. Introduce a policy. If you handball to a stationary target, you get fined 10% of your match fee.

Our transition from the backline was absolutely horrible. Couldn't hit a target in the second and 4th quarters.

Big opportunity today but played poorly.. not helped by the umpring and general luck of the bounce not being with us... normally 14 pt loss at Simmonds would be creditable.. but today feels like a kick in the guys.. usual suspects missing easy set shots that would have created critical scoreboard pressure..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond you cruel mistress... after expecting a nothing season, we find ourselves looking at a top two spot on the ladder... yet when the big 8 point games come along.... sigh....

Take away that second quarter and we would have won. Poor kicking from half back, sh!t my pant hospital handballs turned the ball over far too much...

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about the piss poor umpiring, we need to keep running and today we looked a little tired at times and subsequently showed in our ball movement.

On to next week, where just our luck, Freo will be looking to bounce back after the shelacking by the Swans, so they'll be up and about.... great....

I'd rather stumble now than in three weeks time during finals....

Disappointing that we played so patchy, but a good experience for the kids.

Thought Floss and Grimes were excellent today, really showed their worth when others around were struggling. Rare poor one from Alex.

Credit to Geelong, thought they picked their way through our zone effectively and just overall used the footy better, we were overusing it and wasteful.

We are losing this game largely due to where it's being played.
There's a good reason Sydney beat them down there, the narrow ground suits contested footy and hurts teams with speed and good spread from the contest. It's why they lost to Freo in that final, contested ball wins down there and I don't rate us in that regard.
Have not watched the game at all as I knew what would happen, although it sounds like the game has been umpired like we were playing Eagles in Perth??
Just my opinion but I reckon we'd kill them at the G where we can use fast ball movement to hurt them
we dont even use the boundary that much though, though i knew we would lose all along, geelong has the wood over us doesnt matter where its played

not too worried about this one man down with caddy out and AFL obviously had an agenda and instructed umps to get geelol the win and we still only lost by 14. umpiring was literally the worst it has ever been in the leagues history

delist: cellis houli out: broad

in: markov miles graham
Markov shits himself more than broad

Back