Preview Round 21 The Sydney Swans vs The Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News: Ryan OKeefe out for Brett Meredith
No change to the Bulldogs line up, which means the specualtion about Lake pulling out was incorrect.
Not sure why Okeefe is out, but it is a huge loss.

All the talk about people wanting ROK out because he is injured could be right, played a couple of good games where he has not had to work both sides of the fields as hard with a tagging role, and now I think some player management is taking place.

Bradshaw next week return along with many others I hope :D

Definitely a good option leaving him out if hes not 100%. Finals spot secured, and can still achieve a home final if beaten today..

Wish he'd done it friday arvo though so I could have used my last supercoach trade on him out of the line up

Breaking News: Ryan OKeefe out for Brett Meredith
No change to the Bulldogs line up, which means the specualtion about Lake pulling out was incorrect.
Not sure why Okeefe is out, but it is a huge loss.

Soon as I start to feel confident! WHAM!!! I am more confident of a Labor win tonight, than a Swans win at this stage. :eek: :(

Apologies if it's bern asked, but from 2012 when GWS are in, will Swans home finals then be played at the SCG?

And what's the capacity here these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awsome quarter by the boys!

How's the move of Brett Kirk to Full-Forward? :eek:

Trent Dennis-Lane looks lively, Goodes lifted big time in that 2nd quarter. Jack is starring at the moment.

Lake had a brain-fade or two and looks frustrated. I hope we can continue and go on to have a win. Promising stuff by the boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 The Sydney Swans vs The Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back