Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I do trades in the backline to fix the Heppell and Henderson problems or do I trade out only Hendo and replace Mark Murphy (don't ask) on my field with Griffen but have no emergency in my backline?

Do I do trades in the backline to fix the Heppell and Henderson problems or do I trade out only Hendo and replace Mark Murphy (don't ask) on my field with Griffen but have no emergency in my backline?
Really depends if u have Hanley/if Ur opponent have no back up as well. If yes than do the murphy trade

Really depends if u have Hanley/if Ur opponent have no back up as well. If yes than do the murphy trade

I do have Hanley and that is a concern. My opponent also has Hanley but he can make one change to his backs and still have a reserve. Going to Griffen should be worth about 40 points with no withdrawals from the backs and a loss of about 55 points if there is. Mind you by doing two trades in the backline I get to shift the dodgy Trent MacKenzie off the field and bring in some one solid like Enright? This all might be six of one and half a dozen of the other.

I do have Hanley and that is a concern. My opponent also has Hanley but he can make one change to his backs and still have a reserve. Going to Griffen should be worth about 40 points with no withdrawals from the backs and a loss of about 55 points if there is. Mind you by doing two trades in the backline I get to shift the dodgy Trent MacKenzie off the field and bring in some one solid like Enright? This all might be six of one and half a dozen of the other.
I don't think Griffen would do that we'll this week they are up against the lions and Raines. Im predicting a 95 nothing massive

Sorry typo before. if you have Hanley make sure you don't do the murphy trade and get a back up in the defence because you can't trust coaches nowadays !!!

I don't think Griffen would do that we'll this week they are up against the lions and Raines. Im predicting a 95 nothing massive
That would be an idea situation. I can also dream that Murph has a party as the Bombers players stage a work-to-rule protest.

Sorry typo before. if you have Hanley make sure you don't do the murphy trade and get a back up in the defence because you can't trust coaches nowadays !!!

I reckon you are right. I'll have to take a couple of picks from that fingered and stale looking smorgasbord that are back line options.

That would be an idea situation. I can also dream that Murph has a party as the Bombers players stage a work-to-rule protest.

I reckon you are right. I'll have to take a couple of picks from that fingered and stale looking smorgasbord that are back line options.
Yeh Carlton will smash them :( essendon have no tagged so murphy can rack it up.
Yeh gotta play it safe this week in the back line, who do u have in the back line?

Yeh Carlton will smash them :( essendon have no tagged so murphy can rack it up.
Yeh gotta play it safe this week in the back line, who do u have in the back line?

Sensitive viewers might want to look away now, but here it is before trades:

Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, McKenzie, Grimes Henderson, X Richards (?).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell > O'Brien
JJ. Kennedy > Wellingham (wanted to go Mundy but was $1k short).

Henederson, with his smug looking face is sitting on the bench.

HEPPELL > D.PEARCE
HARTLETT > BIRCHALL

Already have Harry O

Not much talk of Pearce on here, he's playing against his old side for the first time, anyone else think he will have a blinder or I am mad?

Enright and Ellis other options but I have sold nearly sold myself on Pearce and Birch.

$1200 up for grabs in my league too, so I am nervous.

Good trades or what fellas?

HEPPELL > D.PEARCE
HARTLETT > BIRCHALL

Already have Harry O

Not much talk of Pearce on here, he's playing against his old side for the first time, anyone else think he will have a blinder or I am mad?

Enright and Ellis other options but I have sold nearly sold myself on Pearce and Birch.

$1200 up for grabs in my league too, so I am nervous.

Good trades or what fellas?

Birchall's form slump started when he played the kangas earlier this year. Just saying

Heppell>Ellis
JJK>Rockliff

I'm also starting Vlastuin ahead of Mckenzie... am I mad?

Was tempted to go Heppel>Hanley, but worried about Hanley being a late out, plus Ellis is playing GWS...
Also thought of doing Jack>Beams given Jack's finals scoring thus far...

I could either do something like

Heppell> Enright
Hartlett> Houli

Would leave me with not much more than 10k.

Or I could do

Heppell> Birchall
Hartlett> Duffield

Which would leave me with 200k for trades next week.

Or I could do a mix of the two and end up with 100k :p

Any thoughts?

HEPPELL > D.PEARCE

Pearce and blinder don't go together.

Mad downhill skier. Having said that, if Fremantle absolutely demolish Port, trust Pearce to be on the end of a few easy goals.

I could either do something like

Heppell> Enright
Hartlett> Houli

Would leave me with not much more than 10k.

Or I could do

Heppell> Birchall
Hartlett> Duffield

Which would leave me with 200k for trades next week.

Or I could do a mix of the two and end up with 100k :p

Any thoughts?

Houli - pivotal to the Richmond side, not someone you'd want in your Dream Team.

I'd choose Enright in for Heppel. As for Duffield - he's another troll. Can bang out a 100+ game but can easily get 20. Been in my team all year, can't seem to find a way to get rid of him. Usually the one who ****s me up.

have come down to 2 options.
atm i have no bench cover in defence (clisby/thurlow)
should i go:
  • heppel > enright
  • clisby > oxley via stake and have staker as cover
OR
  • heppel > duffield
  • kieren jack > selwood. will have no bench cover in defence though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back