Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Tylar Young

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 16 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is Dimma looks at our players and still sees a 27 year old Dusty, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Grimes, Lynch, Prestia, etc. running around. These guys can't carry us anymore and so we need to further invest in the next gen. I dont want to get stuck overrating our list.

We’ve got 6 of our best 23 out… of course those older guys all had to play this week given they were fit.

I’m not sure what on earth people expected tonight? Playing a white hot Collingwood with 4 of our best dozen players coming out of the side - on top of Tarrant and Gibcus already missing from the backline.

Then Cox doesn’t play but it’s wet so that was a bonus for them. So they were missing Howe and Lipinski (Pies 6th best mid) from their best team tonight.

And we fight it out to lose by 14 points.

With those players out and with Collingwood’s current form we were always up against it tonight. Not sure how anyone could have thought differently ..??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dimma when asked in the presser about Noah's impact in the second half literally asked the jounro 'Noah who?' like he didn't want to admit how he stuffed up the selection. Absolutely clueless.

Not Listening La La GIF by Ranveer Singh
I'm done

Sack the coach

we're not winning the flag with Cotchin,Taranto,Prestia,Graham types all in the same 22,we just dont have enough outside run if we play all those guys together unfortunately
so we gotta bite the bullet & play for the future,Clarke,HRS,Banks,Sonsie and Gibcus when fit,we gotta play these guys as much as possible from now on
same goes for Ryan when its appropriate and Cumberland,he needs to play every week to
It's a valid point, but I think it's more about where we play them. We can go fast and score with the best of them as last year proved. Gotta find the right spots and balance with players.

I thought Cotch was important in keeping us in it tonight. I also think the other guys should be in the team so maybe a new role or rotations through positions.

Pies looked terrible and slow just 18 months ago with a similar list minus Daicos, now it's all sunshine and lollipops.

Serious questions need to be asked of the match committee regarding Cumberland. This guy is skillful, fast, and uses the ball well but couldn't get a look in and even with many out starts as the sub. Once he came on in the 3rd he made things happen. He looked electrifying.

Jack Graham for his 100th game was bitterly disappointing 14 touches don't cut it sorry.

Wtf is wrong with us , sick of Jekkyl and Hyde bolox , every ****ing game the last few years now , does anyone in the entire ****ing club mention it ever at all .
kick 1 ****ing goal in a half then kick 7 in the 2 nd . FMD as a ****ing professional player , get yourself up mentally from the first bounce ffs otherwise go see a ****ing shrink and work it out .

I think we will build into the season. Not too worried.

Thoughts.

MRJ won’t make it, too poorly skilled.

Nankervis can’t ruck. Fatal flaw in ruckman.

We refuse to switch the ball, hence we are kicking the ball to an outnumber always.

Hugo is a cat.

Lynch is under done and it’s showing.

We lack crumbers which is bad list management considering how many we had and let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we will build into the season. Not too worried.

Thoughts.

MRJ won’t make it, too poorly skilled.

Nankervis can’t ruck. Fatal flaw in ruckman.

We refuse to switch the ball, hence we are kicking the ball to an outnumber always.

Hugo is a cat.

Lynch is under done and it’s showing.

We lack crumbers which is bad list management considering how many we had and let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We miss George 😂

I've never been more angry and frustrated from a 14 point loss.
Skill errors drive me insane. These guys are paid very well and just make absolutely horrific skill errors so often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half was cooked. Fought the game out well.
Our skill level torched any chance of actually winning.
Pies are white hot and the best they could do was 14 points. We got nothing to fear there.
Just got home and the feeling is the same, their best is great but so is ours and I feel that put Dusty, hopper and broad in the team and we win

It really was their Grand Final

Round 3 Premiers.

Such a meme club who hold onto pre World War flags.

That’s a bad slip by Fly…They’re not a premiership team at Round 3…They’re down a ruck now, and they just got over a decimated Richmond…Come on

Dimma when asked in the presser about Noah's impact in the second half literally asked the jounro 'Noah who?' like he didn't want to admit how he stuffed up the selection. Absolutely clueless.

Not Listening La La GIF by Ranveer Singh
you're a clown mate... You do realise that there is another player on our list named Noah who had a reasonable game?

Now if you said he was stubborn to not admit he made a mistake at selection when the Journo asked the question on going too tall. Then yes valid point but coaches need to be confident in what they know.

we lost the game because we turned the ball over 28 times in the first half. Cumbo is not stopping that alone.

Just clowns after a loss on this board no real analysis of the game just "dErP hE dIdNt pLaY cUmBo tHaTs wHy wE lOsT"

Walked out of that feeling like we could have them covered if we play them full strength and can get improvement in our skills, get our run back and kick straight for goal. Hopefully those pieces come as the season wears on. 2 goal loss to a strong side in great form is not a bad loss to have at this time of the season. Take the learnings and move on.

Ironically it feels what we are missing is a second pressure forward. After bagging Castagna for 2 years I finally felt like we are missing him from the line up. We need to solve this issue and unfortunately Mansell isn’t the solution

Wtf is wrong with us , sick of Jekkyl and Hyde bolox , every ******* game the last few years now , does anyone in the entire ******* club mention it ever at all .
kick 1 ******* goal in a half then kick 7 in the 2 nd . FMD as a ******* professional player , get yourself up mentally from the first bounce ffs otherwise go see a ******* shrink and work it out .
Melt of the round
I feel your pain tho

I thought the effort to stick with it was great. I have never really believed we are a definite top 4 team, and most likely between 5-12, pending injuries, luck, etc.

Not playing Cumberland is becoming as stupid as the "never drop Castagna & Aarts" stuff. I mean, they made Noah play behind those 2 for nearly 12 months longer than he should have, & when the move finally came - Noah nailed it. Next season rolls around, no Georgie, No Aarts ... & still no Noah. It was night & day when he was in the forwardline - he makes shit happen every contest. He should be a definite starter for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 3 Roast & Toast v Collingwood and changes for Footscray

Back