Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Cornes is just as much as a con artist as Ken.

In 2021, Kane said that a Grand Final appearance was a non-negotiable before a contract renewal.

Kane is just waiting for an opportunity to renew his pro-Ken agenda. In the meantime, he is looking to negate any and all criticism of the bogan (i.e. going after Tredea).

Kane even attempted to minimise how untenable a crying coach is. That was too much for Caro.
Kane is really starting to piss me the **** off. What a terrible person to have associated with our club so publicly.

How the **** have we found ourselves in a position where the world knows us for Koch, Hinkley, Kornes.

So non-Port Adelaide.

Even playing so many games here, I don't think Kornes ever really got what makes Port Adelaide tick, what our DNA is.

If he did, he wouldn't be so constantly demeaning of the fans. Campainger.

Hinkley's tears are irrelevant and the boos of the fans are irrelevant. The only thing that should matter is the board and management sitting down and analysing the facts in a cold and rational manner to determine whether Ken Hinkley is capable of coaching Port Adelaide to a premiership or not (the answer is fairly obvious).

This board have proven themselves to be such a bunch of weasels, they need to be held to account in some ways. And the boos appear to have worked in that they have been hugely publicised, and have applied plenty of pressure. They need to continue - I don't agree that they are irrelevant at all. In a perfect world, yes. With out current board, no.

Last edited:
Apparently today sports show with Rowey and Timmy G on 5AA has been blocked for “copyright infringement.”

It was blocked after Caro and Kane’s drive by to Tredders and us (the supporters).

Interesting.

4d9796cf3f0e645e0f66b2f8d521f414.jpg

Caro largely on the money there.
  • Hinkley's emotional roller-coaster ✅
  • Tredrea's disingenuous comments ✅
  • Split board ✅

The language her and Kane use about port fans is so far detached from reality though. If fans see the club heading back to the so called doldrums (which a frank assessment would show it wasn't just hinkley but the koch/thomas spending plan, burgess fitness plan and AO that all played major parts in getting us out of it) then clearly like any consumer group they'd protest.

Hinkley needs to win, and we'll, to keep his job. That's the best way for him to keep tredrea off his back. If he doesn't, then he's rightly in the cross-hairs.

WBD game definitely feels like a tipping point.

• Hinkley's emotional roller-coaster ✅
  • Tredrea's disingenuous comments ✅
  • Split board ✅

The language her and Kane use about port fans is so far detached from reality though. If fans see the club heading back to the so called doldrums (which a frank assessment would show it wasn't just hinkley but the koch/thomas spending plan, burgess fitness plan and AO that all played major parts in getting us out of it) then clearly like any consumer group they'd protest.

Hinkley needs to win, and we'll, to keep his job. That's the best way for him to keep tredrea off his back. If he doesn't, then he's rightly in the cross-hairs.

Throw in Whateley too. w***er.

• Hinkley's emotional roller-coaster
  • Tredrea's disingenuous comments
  • Split board

Mate tell me if I’m reading too much into this but up top I’ve posted that the sports show on 5AA with Rowey and Timmy G got blocked after Caro and Kane did the drive by on Footy Classified to Tredders and us the supporters. Is the new tactic by Hinkley mob and vic media mafia to silence Tredrea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro on Hinkley and his lot. I want to get the right words down. From 2.11 onward;

"I want to talk about the way he is carrying himself." They play the Sarah Jones interview on the ground.

"Incredibly honest response by Ken Hinkley." ( they play his post game celebrations on the bench first Hawks game then Geelong game as she is talking). "Here he is earlier in the season after that incredibly close win against Hawthorn. Hugely emotional response. Look what he's like after the Geelong win, Kane. They haven't won at Geelong for years."

Kane - "do you think that's sustainable."

Caro - "I don't think its sustainable and I think that Ken needs to get on an even keel."

"And you know I, I like Ken Hinkley." "I'm an enormous admirer of Ken Hinkley." [Yeah another one of the Vic footy media mafia who wants to boof Hinkley]

"But what we saw on the weekend was too much for a two point win over Saint Kilda. Get in, get out, go home. Wasn't a great win, but you won, held on in the last quarter when they were coming."

They all try and say something, but strongest is;

The Apologist Kornes - "But he's got a microphone in his face. He's got an obligation to do Fox Footy.

[I have submitted in septuplicate a nickname change to The Apologist for Kane Cornes, with the nicknames committee]

Caro throwing her arms out - "That was great."

The Apologist - "Sometime you just, ummh, (everyone talking) emotion"

Caro - "I love that emotion, don't get me wrong, as a journo I loved it! As a Ken Hinkley fan I loved it! I'm telling you, you can't keep that emotional roller coaster going for the rest of season. He's just declared he wants the job. He's declared he wants the job. He's got a bloke on the board who doesn't want him, and he knows it. The club is divided, whatever Warren Tredrea says. Ken knows it, the coaches know it, the players know it. His job now, is to simmer down and be the calm, cool Ken Hinkley, these players need to end the season and finish in the finals."

Sam McClure - That's a fairly substantial allegation. You've basically called Ken Hinkley unbalanced."

The Apologist has to interrupt and say his piece - "No, I think that's [Caro over the top says tom Sam, "no I havent."] reasonable advise.

McClure over the top - "You've said he's not on an even keel and on an emotional roller coaster."

Caro - "Well, well, we've seen it. We've seen it. I think those over celebrations are symptomatic of the pressure he is under and what he's going thru, and I'm. look, Sam, Ken Hinkley is not in anyway is unbalanced. He has been a brilliant coach, who has helped save that footy club from the doldrums."

McClure - You just said, what he's going thru right now is not sustainable.

Caro - "Its not sustainable. Not for the players, they don't need that, they don't need that. They need something a bit calmer, and I hope that we see that for the rest of the season.

The Apologist - "The problem is he goes back to play at home, where he's going to cop the boos of the fans again. Again they'd much rather play at home, which is a blight on the Port Adelaide fans at the moment."

Caro on Hinkley and his lot. I want to get the right words down. From 2.11 onward;

"I want to talk about the way he is carrying himself." They play the Sarah Jones interview on the ground.

"Incredibly honest response by Ken Hinkley." ( they play his post game celebrations on the bench first Hawks game then Geelong game as she is talking). "Here he is earlier in the season after that incredibly close win against Hawthorn. Hugely emotional response. Look what he's like after the Geelong win, Kane. They haven't won at Geelong for years."

"I don't think its sustainable and I think that Ken needs to get on an even keel."

"And you know I, I like Ken Hinkley." "I'm an enormous admirer of Ken Hinkley." [Yeah another one of the Vic footy media mafia who wants to boof Hinkley]

"But what we saw on the weekend was too much for a two point win over Saint Kilda. Get in, get out, go home. Wasn't a great win, but you won, held on in the last quarter when they were coming."

The Apologist Kornes - "But he's got a microphone in his face. He's got an obligation to do Fox Footy.

[I have submitted in septuplicate a nickname change to The Apologist for Kane Cornes, with the nicknames committee]

Caro - "I love that emotion, don't get me wrong, as a journo I loved it! As a Ken Hinkley fan I loved it! I'm telling you, you can't keep that emotional roller coaster going for the rest of season. He's just declared he wants the job. He's declared he wants the job. He's got a bloke on the board who doesn't want him, and he knows it. The club is divided, whatever Warren Tredrea says. Ken knows it, the coaches know it, the players know it. His job now, is to simmer down and be the calm, cool Ken Hinkley, these players need to end the season and finish in the finals."

Sam McClure - That's a fairly substantial allegation. You've basically called Ken Hinkley unbalanced."

The Apologist has to interrupt and say his piece - "No, I think that's [Caro over the top says tom Sam, "no I havent."] reasonable advise.

McClure over the top - "You've said he's not on an even keel and on an emotional roller coaster."

Caro - "Well, well, we've seen it. We've seen it. I think those over celebrations are symptomatic of the pressure he is under and what he's going thru, and I'm. look, Sam, Ken Hinkley is not in anyway is unbalanced. He has been a brilliant coach, who has helped save that footy club from the doldrums."

Caro - "Its not sustainable. Not for the players, they don't need that, they don't need that. They need something a bit calmer, and I hope that we see that for the rest of the season.

The Apologist - "The problem is he goes back to play at home, where he's going to cop the boos of the fans again. Again they'd much rather play at home, which is a blight on the Port Adelaide fans at the moment."

Mate tell me if I’m reading too much into this but up top I’ve posted that the sports show on 5AA with Rowey and Timmy G got blocked after Caro and Kane did the drive by on Footy Classified to Tredders and us the supporters. Is the new tactic by Hinkley mob and vic media mafia to silence Tredrea?

What did they get blocked from?

Tredrea is in the gun from "The Ken Hinkley supporters" as she called them last Monday. She is one of them.

OK now I understand as I've seen post # 4,057.

Who is SME?? They did the blocking.

I don’t know that why I’m asking you. My thought probably wrong but maybe Hinkley mob and vic media mafia are trying to silence Tredders.
Find out who SME are and you will find out if your speculation is on the ball or they have used someone's copyrighted music or vision.

Last edited:
Find out who SME and you will find out if your speculation is on the ball or they have used someone's copyrighted music or vision.
The ATO SME definition is based on annual turnover and categorises small businesses as those with an annual turnover of $10 million or less. By their definition, medium businesses have a turnover of between $10 million and $250 million, and large companies have an annual turnover of more than $250 million.

Hinkley supporters banded together to form their own small to medium enterprise.

The ATO SME definition is based on annual turnover and categorises small businesses as those with an annual turnover of $10 million or less. By their definition, medium businesses have a turnover of between $10 million and $250 million, and large companies have an annual turnover of more than $250 million.

Hinkley supporters banded together to form their own small to medium enterprise.

No no it’s Sony Music Entertainment but I’ve trying to find out if there any links to Jam TV/Nine

Caro - "I don't think its sustainable and I think that Ken needs to get on an even keel."

It was champagne television. Caro's blatant self-contradiction, being called out by McLure. All the squirming from The Apologist / The Campaigner. Fun stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back