Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what CD's current opinion is about Ken's future if it was solely up to him. But I do know that he is on board with the collective decision surrounding Ken's future.
Well if that's the case, what a conniving, two-faced campaigner. After what he said about Hinkley and "he's coaching better than ever" just 12 months ago prior to the third most ridiculous contract extension; third only to the 2017 and end of 2020 extensions. Man I hate this guy. The whole footy dept (coaches, development, fitness, SANFL) has progressively gone to sh*t since he walked through our doors end of 2014.

Last edited:
Seriously though.

How did he manage to serve up a gilded turd even worse than the 2021 Prelim?

Lol.

At least this time he has to face the music. Not scurry off to his shitty lap pool and put the blinds down until February.

Slobbo wants to boof Ken as much as the nerd.

"Ken is one of the biggest fighters!!!"

Cry-baby Ken chokes in finals every year, NEVER has an answer as to what he can improve (besides "learning"), shifts blames to the players and has no Plan B.

Ken is the softest man in football so of course Slobbo identifies with him.

And LMAO at Slobbo lowering the bar so that another loss won't result in his sacking but a "90-point loss".

Channel nine news reported that Hinkley is still linked to coaching at West Coast.
That's because The West Australian linked him in today's paper, which went on line last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've told a few people that Don Pyke isn't going to employ Hinkley when he had a 6-2 record against him and easily won most showdowns.

Also at 29, Hinkley turned down the chance to be appointed Freo's vice-captain after Geelong's 1995 GF loss, with a well paid long term contract, because he wanted to be close to family - he is one of 10 kids, and his mate the Butcher made him the Pieman and he coached Mortlake against his old home team Camperdown in the Hampden Football League.

He ain't going all the way to live in Perth in the bubble of another 2 team town where he wont have as a free hand to dominate the board and admin like he has at Port, and he doesn't have the illusion of this guy is an unknown who has been unlucky to miss out on a few jobs.

Wow Caro. The list wasn't good enough to win 16 minor round games either?
The list that Ken built to support his defensive game plan that gets horribly exposed under high pressure, intensity and speed from the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back