Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I am new on here but i am a paasionate port person who is sick of Ken as coach. Unless the board make the correct desicion to move him on this week they leave me and some fellow fans i liase with no choice but to take this into our own hands.
We have a couple of ideas on top of what stickerman currently does which will leave the club and league as a whole embarrased as well as hurt for Ken and his family. I am pleading with Kens family to convince ken to walk we dont want to hurt Kens mental health he is human and served our club as coach for 12 years lets do this in a humane way if not we are left with little choice but to go hard and make it impossible for ken to stay. And a messege to the board, think about the young playing group and the mental damage it will do to them if Ken continues as coach next year.

David Burn GIF by Australian Survivor

Rozee interviewed at the airport today.

"The players love Kenny"

Vomit worthy.

Of course they do. Why else would they continue to play a bomb it high and long style of game plan which clearly wasn't working rather than take the onus upon themselves to hit a target.

I'm hoping they stuck to that in order to get him sacked because that was the way that he wanted the team to play rather than "We also love losing as much as we love Ken."

Aside from lack of tangible finals success, why the likes of the supremely talented Rozee and Butters (both of whom have the talent to be top 5/10 players in the league? but haven't kicked on to anywhere close to their potential) speaks volumes for Ken's incompetence as a coach.

Also I would make JH-F captain once Kern is sacked. He is a true Alph
Of course, by the time Ken is sacked, JHF will be at least 33 years old 🥴.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. Can’t threaten to cancel my memberships cause I’ve already done that, but how else can you agitate for change? The hold Ken ****ing Hinkley has over this club and the players is inexplicable.
Cancel your membership.

I did it 2 years ago. No more money to this regime. They are treating the members like mugs.

Best decision I ever made.

I've emailed Richo.

Might not make a difference but it can't hurt.
It won’t make any difference at all, he’s just like Koch.

We’d be better messaging/tagging Tredrea on social media and getting him fire up before the next Board Meeting. Unfortunately he’s only one person.

Maybe reach out to Snowden too, but I’ve not got any faith in him.

Cancel your membership.

I did it 2 years ago. No more money to this regime. They are treating the members like mugs.

Best decision I ever made.
Yep as I mentioned I’ve done that and won’t be back till he’s gone. Long standing Platinum memberships they were too.

Now I just look on in amazement at how unhealthy and completely bizarre the hold Hinkley has over the club is - most especially the players. It’s disturbing.

OK. I'm done. Time to relax. No more Koch. No more Hinkley. No more Richardson. No more Davies.

I guess its time to chill out until Trading and Drafting.

The only thing is getting the Chewybites.

I'd love to hear Hinkley sacked but I'm thinking David will extend him to the 20 year mark after that performance.

Not really bothered for next year.

Port Adelaide is not what it once was.

Ah well.

Cornes better follow through with the line he has been parroting all year "I've always said, he needs to make the GF this year to keep his job". Watch him erase that now and go into bat yet again for Ken.
Well he couldnt possibly have foreseen the players letting him down like they did against Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back