Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Would 100% have to be a sacking, immdiate departure. Can't have any transition period where Ken is around next year. Clean break is a healthy break.

I would assume exit interviews will also play a bit of a part in where the playing group feel they are at. Couple of players chirping up thinking they have underachieved or feel they aren't reaching their potential both as individuals and as a squad would be great.

The Port boys were in good spirits yesterday at the Royal. I thought Ken might have been invited to the catch up because they love him so much and despite being a Coach and not a player they couldn't have a bonding session without him, but not to be.
Hopefully all this shit they're saying is just company line rubbish and they couldn't give a **** that he's going

The Port boys were in good spirits yesterday at the Royal. I thought Ken might have been invited to the catch up because they love him so much and despite being a Coach and not a player they couldn't have a bonding session without him, but not to be.
Thrashed in 2 of 3 finals, out in straight sets last year etc etc & they're in good spirits. This is the biggest problem with our club. There is no hunger from our players to win a flag. And I put a lot of blame for that on Average Ken.

Would 100% have to be a sacking, immdiate departure. Can't have any transition period where Ken is around next year. Clean break is a healthy break.

I would assume exit interviews will also play a bit of a part in where the playing group feel they are at. Couple of players chirping up thinking they have underachieved or feel they aren't reaching their potential both as individuals and as a squad would be great.

Exit interviews will not have any impact on what happens from here.

The players aren't getting a say in what happens.

Time for the grown ups to make some grown up decisions.

So sick of the media... And I don't even watch any of the shit.
Their agenda is outrageous but the club has been so weak in not shutting it down. It would have been easy over the years for our club to have said that PA will decide the future of our coach not the media so stay out of it. But no, we have allowed this circus to go on for years. Never been so disgusted with those running PA.

Would that imply that any coach love comments etc are scripted responses rather than personal views. Ie players media trained to keep public comments professional?

I could go with the second part a bit. The trouble is he’s had that long that our powerbrokers are continually making up their minds that a dynasty is just around the corner and therefore his greatness.
(and theirs)
Don't they understand we can't win a flag with a bunch of mentally weak players who have no ambition to win a flag. This is under Kens regime.

Exit interviews will not have any impact on what happens from here.

Well we certainly can't leave it to the kids. They should have sealed his fate with their pathetic performances in 2 of 3 finals. But we luv him coz he's our Daddy. Embarassing.

You're making the false assumption that the only way he leaves if he has some input into it.

Club can pay him out of their own choosing and he can't do a thing about it if they choose to go down that route.
I think we’ll pay him out next year.

If we are hacking it inside 50 to Ratugolea’s head in a pack of 10 that should be the end of Ken fairly quickly into the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters has been playing with a cracked rib.

Player welfare my backside.

Sackable offence by the coach putting one of his best players in harms way, intentionally, so that he could save his job.

Get Hinkley out of the Club... NOW!!!!!!

If this doesn't describe what a petulant, selfish and malevolent influence he is at the club, I don't know what else will. But, he's got a track record for such behaviour, so nothing to see here.

If I hear "Good guy Kenny", or "Father Figure" again, I will literally projectile vomit.

Last edited:
If only Ken had a shred of respect or honour, because he would've resigned already, or left for a job with the AFL.
Probably because he's concerned that he might not get a job anywhere else. If he were to enter politics and become the Federal employment minister, his solution to fix unemployment would be to increase the minimum school leaving age to 47.

Butters has been playing with a cracked rib.

Player welfare my backside.

Sackable offence by the coach putting one of his best players in harms way, intentionally, so that he could save his job.

Get Hinkley out of the Club... NOW!!!!!!

If this doesn't describe what a petulant, selfish and malevolent influence he is at the club, I don't know what else will. But, he's got a track record for such behaviour, so nothing to see here.

If I hear "Good guy Kenny", or "Father Figure" again, I will literally projectile vomit.

Ken should go - but not because of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back