Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on Big Footy since the Swans loss. However, last week I was told there was to be some big meetings to be had yesterday with the board and coaching advisory committee.

One said committee member who has been a staunch Hinkley ally was of the opinion it was now time for Hinkley to "walk" for his own well-being. Sort of positive in a way, I just wish we'd have the balls to make the decision as a footy club.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I haven't been on Big Footy since the Swans loss. However, last week I was told there was to be some big meetings to be had yesterday with the board and coaching advisory committee.

One said committee member who has been a staunch Hinkley ally was of the opinion it was now time for Hinkley to "walk" for his own well-being. Sort of positive in a way, I just wish we'd have the balls to make the decision as a footy club.

how about it being time for Hinkley to walk for the well-being of the *club?

although whatever, i'll take what I can get

This underlines the sorts of peanuts we have on the board. "Time for Ken to walk away for his own wellbeing"? How can he know that? Or is it a veiled threat. Only Hinkley himself will know when his time is really up, unless someone intervenes to sack him. Who's Spartacus? I'm not Spartacus. I'm not Spartacus.

Reported that Perryman has a strong relationship with the Donut King

So by not choosing Port there is hope that’s because someone is leaving Alberton…
Could be a good sign, i dont think Perryman and Kingsley were very close on things according to 1 giants person on bigfooty and Perryman took jack buckleys side when Kinglsey wouldnt let him go to Paris to watch his girlfirend compete
So just maybe he wasnt keen to be coached under Kingsley mark2 and would have preferred good mate Ken.

The uncertainty around Hinkley might have cost us Perryman, should have sacked him in 2017 to avoid this
Honestly, any player that was basing his decision to come here on our failed coach is not the player we want.

Was only ever going to be Kmart Houston anyway, we could just keep Houston.

If Perryman sensed some uncertainty with Ken and that is why he chose Collingwood, that is a massive win for us.

Shark Week Water GIF by THE REMARKABLES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have done some digging this morning not saying the stuff i get fed is better than Chewys i dont think it is so take this with a grain of salt. Apparntley its 50-50 still if Ken will go or stay. If he stays we wont hear anything now but he will annouce before the start of next season, 2025 will be his last probably just prior to round 1 that way avoiding speculation during the season. Otherwise if he goes we will hear by Friday morning the latest.
Now this sounds so much more likely. It's all damage control to quieten the supporters. So he's back as head coach in 2025. And 2025 will PROBABLY be his last year, lol. What an absolute w*nker. He's managed to orchestrate this exactly as he wanted. Hate him with a passion.

Out: PA FOOTBALL CLUB
In: KEN HINKLEY CHILD CARE CENTRE

According to David Kock, wasn't one of the main reasons we wanted to sign Ken last August was because Ken was heavily involved in list management/sales pitches and we didn't want to lose out on players.

Looks like one of his strengths in getting deals done with players has dropped off, he can't lure them in anymore, everyone can see through the BS.

Luko only chose Port because Rozee is his best mate, that should've been easy that deal but even he strongly considered the Crows.

Have done some digging this morning not saying the stuff i get fed is better than Chewys i dont think it is so take this with a grain of salt. Apparntley its 50-50 still if Ken will go or stay. If he stays we wont hear anything now but he will annouce before the start of next season, 2025 will be his last probably just prior to round 1 that way avoiding speculation during the season. Otherwise if he goes we will hear by Friday morning the latest.
Thanks for the update. 😭

The only players who are going to want to come here while we still have Ken at the helm are:

• players with a personal relationship with someone at the club (Luko)
  • players who just want an opportunity to play AFL games (Richards, Garcia, etc)

Show a clear path to success as a club, and we might be an attractive option for big names. This isn’t the mid to late 2010s anymore - players know Ken’s time is running very short, and they probably don’t want to be around unless that’s been dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back