Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

God the parasite is on Dwayne Russell's show today as well. Dwayne-O just said Port is not an "8 (top) worthy list".
And also while he had ken at number 3 of coaches under pressure (1 being Goodwin and 2 being nicks) Russell also stated the pass mark was to make finals

I mean ffs the bar just keeps being kept low for donuts

I just wanna take turns dunking Kens head into the Alberton dunny.

"His boys" can watch on, sobbing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

Yes... I like that idea.

everything comes down to 1) angering us and 2) making him a 20 year coach like Koch said. when he said 10 years it seemed crazy but it happened. he said 20 and it seemed crazy but it'll happen.

Why? it's a soft way into the B&F.... then March 2025.......

There is so much speculation about his future, and Rowey having foot and mouth disease is gonna ask that question. “Are you staying?” He could lie and say yes, he is staying, but that just creates unnecessary bad blood with the majority of the supporter base that wants him gone, and already things are at a boiling point; it's only gonna be a matter of time till the lid comes off and all hell will break loose, hence why I believe that's a risky move doing this interview, in my opinion. Just unnecessary rn.

Last edited:
The rumour put out by Caroline Wilson & Andrew Jarman that Ken is seriously considering walking away from his contract is one of the most preposterous & ridiculous of them all.

Ken, is all about Ken, a very crafty & manipulative individual that has never put the clubs best interests before his own. Unfortunately, the PAFC has become a safe haven for all types of charlatans & toxic personalities, which won’t end well.

Given how many assistants Donuts has lost over his time, what if we're looking at this idea of getting Dewey back in wrong and it's actually Carr who is calling it and moving on, having had his handshake agreement pushed back again and again, and so they're scrambling looking for a replacement to sit under the fraud?

I don't think it's an actual thing but it honestly wouldn't be the weirdest turn this saga had taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think any of us were expecting a sacking until Chewy's 'inside knowledge' and saying a better than even money chance he would be getting the chop got us all excited that the club had finally grown a pair.

Lol what a let down

"You guys might as well be the first to know - I will be retiring as coach of Port Adelaide, effective immediately."

Hey - a bloke can dream.......
And the gaslighting of long term fans continues.. I swear they take a sadistic pleasure in keeping this clown on - No ambition - No care factor at all... They should all hang their heads in shame at the total destruction of everything we were...

I mean, we are St Kilda fans based off premierships, they just get sold hope a lot more often than we do:

Ave Games By coachSeason*Premierships
St Kilda
56​
2.5​
1​
Sydney
62​
2.8​
5​
Richmond
66​
3.0​
13​
Gold Coast
73​
3.3​
0​
Hawthorn
77​
3.5​
13​
North
78​
3.5​
4​
Geelong
79​
3.6​
10​
Western Bulldogs
81​
3.7​
2​
Melbourne
86​
3.9​
13​
Adelaide
93​
4.2​
2​
Collingwood
94​
4.3​
16​
GWS
96​
4.4​
0​
Carlton
97​
4.4​
16​
Essendon
98​
4.5​
16​
Fremantle
109​
5.0​
0​
Brisbane
127​
5.8​
4​
West Coast
146​
6.6​
4​
Port
159​
7.2​
1​
Total
93.2​
4.2​
*VFL previously was 18 game season
Wow… so just like the goalkicking it’s a stat where I think “**** this is ridiculous, are we the worst with this?” and then the actual stats come up and holy shit, we quite literally are the worst. In some ways this would be a good stat to be on top of, but only if accompanied by success (like West Coast for example). We’re just a joke lmao.

"But we won't be changing anything about the game plan - we just need a bit of luck."

We had all the luck in the world this year, I think we went 7-1 in games decided by 2 goals or less.

Games with those margins usually rely on a fair portion of luck. A lucky bounce here, favorable 50-50 decision there, freaky goal etc. We had a decent run with luck IMO.

Now if you flip that around and we play without any luck we could have easily finished 11th-14th.

So Ken had better examine the real issues with our team otherwise 'without' luck he may be in for the most toxic year of his coaching life.

Luck - lol

Yeah, pay a collective millions of dollars per year. Fail constantly, usually with the same obvious reasons and then have the head of the collective talk about needing 'a little luck'.

Glad we have the deep thinkers working within the 4 walls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back