Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

The ol’, we just gotta keep tryin’ gambit.

As if they hand out flags for repeatedly showing up to work long enough.

Haven’t you heard? 17 other clubs are just going to lay down, look on in awe and allow the PAFC juggernaut to steamroll to an inevitable premiership when they learn of the group’s bravery in “continuing to turn up”.

If that was a ‘pitch’, it was the worst pitch imaginable.

Zero answers, just a simple-minded multimillionaire attempting to milk praise/garner sympathy for bravely wanting to collect another three-quarters of a million bucks.

After listening to the used car salesman dribbling absolute shit, it’s safe to conclude that the PAFC of old is never coming back. The entire board should be dissolved and sentenced to 25 years hard labour.
You mean like what the supporters have been sentenced to for the last 25 years?

And if you doubt Chewy's sources then I'm sorry to tell you but you are just plain wrong.
If you think multiple people in the inner sanctum are leaking stuff on a daily basis to someone who immediately posts it on a public forum, I don't know what to tell you.

If you think multiple people in the inner sanctum are leaking stuff on a daily basis to someone who immediately posts it on a public forum, I don't know what to tell you.
Depends, maybe some people in the inner sanctum want things out there in the public's eye. 🤷‍♀️

Goes alot the other way... Ken leaks alot of shit to Carol and Kane.

You have the right to believe what you want. I know that my information in this instance is accurate. I know all of the details surrounding the upcoming discussion on his future, and I know for a fact that it hasn't been decided.

Still 50/50?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the greyhound in the syndicate gone to the glue factory? DNF in the last start more than half a year ago. Need to know if the greyhound business is still an ongoing thing so that I know if it's criticism for the past or for the present.
View attachment 2130369
coincides with chewy saying davies got out of the syndicate ~2y ago.

I’d have thought “energy” was an absolute not negotiable for the role of head coach

Why do you even have to mention it
Goes along with "we'll keep turning up". We should continue to extend Ken until the team begins forfeiting games by no-showing, apparently.

Has the greyhound in the syndicate gone to the glue factory? DNF in the last start more than half a year ago. Need to know if the greyhound business is still an ongoing thing so that I know if it's criticism for the past or for the present.
View attachment 2130369

Max power took a trip to the glue factory

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back