Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard about this last night

Just horrible and very sad

Oh god, don’t tell me they won’t sack him because of personal issues next.

I’m sorry he is having them, but heck!

Did I imagine it or is that something that actually happened with Jasper Pittard?
Nah it definitely happened.

Pittard was part of the syndicate I think where one of their dogs was put down for reasons that it probably wouldn't have been put down if it was a regular domestic animal. Then he thought to himself 'hmmm, not sure about that, maybe someone should do something about it?' then went back to kicking to the other team.

Pittard was part of the syndicate I think where one of their dogs was put down for reasons that where it probably wouldn't have been put down if it was a regular domestic animal. Then he thought to himself 'hmmm, not sure about that, maybe someone should do something about it?' then went back to kicking to the other team.

I think pittard was about our only player with any half decent music taste. Shame.

Just goes to show what an amateur show they're running down there. I mean wtf is the Football Operations Manager (Hinkley's boss essentially) doing? No wonder Schoey got outta there.

Just corroborates what I've been told by an ex-player (pretty high profile). Dysfunctional boys club down there.
Polec or Wingard :) only two high profile players we've let go

I think pittard was about our only player with any half decent music taste. Shame.

Nathan Bassett was at the Sleaford Mods gig I went to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Ken's alright with whatever is going on off-field. I do wish him success in his life, I just don't think he is up to being senior coach at Port.
Millions of dollars in a decade for doing a mediocre job, literally having the record for most mediocre person to exist in this position the longest.

I'd say he has already achieved success.

lol

"As for any coach entering a decade in charge of a club without a premiership Hinkley has polarised the fan base, with some members keen for a change in philosophy.

But there is a genuine belief from the club’s administration and football department that Hinkley has the firm respect of the players and the opportunity to win an elusive flag in 2023.

Richardson has been impressed by Hinkley’s unwavering focus during those dark early rounds when the Power went winless and capacity to bring the side back to finals contention.

He told News Corp last month there was no doubt about Hinkley’s coaching future.

Chairman David Koch made clear last week the club had stayed rock-solid despite its early-season issues.

“Football clubs start to worry about coaching and coaching groups when there is fighting among players and coaches and there is a lack of support for each other,” he said.

“There is not one iota of that at Port Adelaide Football Club and there has not been for the whole year.”

lol the tail is wagging the dog. Old mate hinkley and his greyhound syndicate a hoot with the boys who couldn't give a stuff about actually winning, would rather be mates with the coach and chill at ChadBro's for a Brodown.

Pittard was part of the syndicate I think where one of their dogs was put down for reasons that it probably wouldn't have been put down if it was a regular domestic animal. Then he thought to himself 'hmmm, not sure about that, maybe someone should do something about it?' then went back to kicking to the other team.

03:30

lol

"As for any coach entering a decade in charge of a club without a premiership Hinkley has polarised the fan base, with some members keen for a change in philosophy.

But there is a genuine belief from the club’s administration and football department that Hinkley has the firm respect of the players and the opportunity to win an elusive flag in 2023.

Richardson has been impressed by Hinkley’s unwavering focus during those dark early rounds when the Power went winless and capacity to bring the side back to finals contention.

He told News Corp last month there was no doubt about Hinkley’s coaching future.

Chairman David Koch made clear last week the club had stayed rock-solid despite its early-season issues.

“Football clubs start to worry about coaching and coaching groups when there is fighting among players and coaches and there is a lack of support for each other,” he said.

“There is not one iota of that at Port Adelaide Football Club and there has not been for the whole year.”

A flag in 2023 lol FMD HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY KOCK YOU CLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back