Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I didn't have to wait until the end of the year to start enjoying football again.

Also, wouldn't it be better for the players to get this shit show over with?

The way I’m looking at it, and what is getting me to games, is that I am watching the end of a massive era (in terms of time) at Port.

This is the year the gratitude of being allowed to play at AO ends, the oh thanks for letting us play we won’t wear the prison bars ends, where the stability experiment grinds to a halt and the KKK era finally disintegrates.

There have been highs, there have been lows, this is the long goodbye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Scott wouldn’t have settled for a bare bones footy department and told Skype laidley to gtfo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something stinks at Alberton. And it's not just ken stinkley. Our preseason is garbage, our reserves team is crap, we didn't even bother to replace two experienced assistant coaches, instead opting for the waterboy and a just retired bog average ruckman...

Cost cutting?

Something stinks at Alberton. And it's not just ken stinkley. Our preseason is garbage, our reserves team is crap, we didn't even bother to replace two experienced assistant coaches, instead opting for the waterboy and a just retired bog average ruckman...

Cost cutting?
Pretty safe to say we are cutting corners to save money, especially frustrating given the huge pay packet Hinkley gets and that he has his entire family on the pay roll.

Imagine how we'd be going if we didn't have the so called "financial guru" on the board.

Cost cutting?
It seems to me that the AFL have instructed the board to make cost cutting and debt reduction a priority over everything else. The problem with this is that under funding of the football department and the resultant drop in form we are now witnessing will result in decreased membership revenue and make it more difficult to attract sponsors.

The solution is clearly to sack Hinkley.

Could you imagine Hinkley as director of coaching telling Clarkson what to do?

They could sell tickets to training to cover the payout and Clarkson's contract 😂
It'd be like someone trying to teach Shane Warne how to bowl leg spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back