Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine growing up was a bloke who played juniors for Banyule and a couple of seasons for Collingwood before coming to Port.

Port Adelaide is a state of mind. It does not rely upon a person's origin to be inherent in them. Conversely, one can have origins in the Port Adelaide area and not be one of us. Koch and Hinkley are two of the least Port people I can think of (at least of those associated with the club - Rob Lucas and alex Downer are amongst the anti-Port).
This is why I said we should chase Sam Mitchell over the last 5 years. He's Port through and through, he just doesn't realise it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Cornes in radio today " we get the players to write a report on their performances and we them give them a written report on them"

Seriously what is amateur rubbish. Just more of blaming the players with zero accountability on the coach and coaches
Is this seriously what happens? Players have to write a report on their own game?

Chad Cornes in radio today " we get the players to write a report on their performances and we them give them a written report on them"

Seriously what is amateur rubbish. Just more of blaming the players with zero accountability on the coach and coaches

wingard, dougal and many others provided honest feedback in their reports

Nah this as a first class education tool used by sporting clubs and elite organisations world wide
Shit take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back