Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that's quite right. He's aware that a certain section of the supporter base hate him, or at a minimum don't want him as coach, but I bet he chooses to believe that that fraction of the fanbase is in the minority.

The thing that sticks out dramatically if you look at social media is the people that are criticising ken have the ability to string together a sentence and a logical argument. The happy clappers are basically your standard drones who cant say anything other than "go and support da crows".

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see ken is a failure. But the media brainwashing has made it seem like he's a hero which is enough for the happy clapper crowd.

We should run a sweep for next season

We have to guess which round Hinkley walks out as the pressure becomes too much or which round Koch comes to his senses and sacks him.

There is no way Hinkley will last the entire season.
I think next year will be like 2012 in a good and bad way, results on field will be substandard, but the positive both Ken and Koch will step aside and sail into the sunset together, maybe even the ceo too.
It's hard to swallow now with what's happened (or not happened) for the fans.
But rest assured you will all be feeling better this time next year, there might be 2 or 3 other clubs looking for coaches next year but there are some good assistants that will be hungry for a chance. You will get a good coach next up. The best part will be in years to come when success comes to port you can let the happy clappers know how right you were and how wrong they were.

Please feel free to DM me if you need any assistance. I used to work for one of the directors involved in our AFL formation. He'd be livid if he was still here and frankly I feel I owe it to him now that he's passed to get out ******* club back
I recall you said you worked for Ian Mac. So did I, so I know where you are coming from.

Ilias was publicly doxxed in the early days of We Were Port Adelaide by none other than the self-appointed happy-clapper leader himself, Ken Oath, who wrongly believed he was the owner.
Ah yeah forgot about that. Sorta had the reverse effect like the Great Maga king comment, super charged Ilias.

Unfortunately, a certain secretive happy-clapper group began sending out a hit squad of angry Beryl's and bogans within minutes of me posting new content. Some of their comments tonight indicated that they may turn to doxxing (not for the first time) in an attempt to attack me personally, so I have pulled the plug for good.

Sorry to hear that mate. But completely understandable and look after yourself first.

Unfortunately, a certain secretive happy-clapper group began sending out a hit squad of angry Beryl's and bogans within minutes of me posting new content. Some of their comments tonight indicated that they may turn to doxxing (not for the first time) in an attempt to attack me personally, so I have pulled the plug for good.
There's no way these barely literate pro-Hinkley bogans on Facebook would have any idea on how to doxx. But I get your point.

The thing that sticks out dramatically if you look at social media is the people that are criticising ken have the ability to string together a sentence and a logical argument. The happy clappers are basically your standard drones who cant say anything other than "go and support da crows".

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see ken is a failure. But the media brainwashing has made it seem like he's a hero which is enough for the happy clapper crowd.
The power of propaganda is frightening due to how ****ing dumb so many people are.

It’s not our club anymore.

It’s David Koch and Ken Hinkley’s.
This is so true.

I'm in my sixties and a third generation Ports supporter. My earliest memories of supporting the Port Adelaide Football Club are in the 1960's and I've been a financial supporter since the 1980's. But now that Port Adelaide Football Club that myself, my father and my grandfather supported is no more. The Kenny Hinkley Football Club and the David Koch Football Club can get fecked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there a single person in fox/sen circles who has actually been critical of ken hinkley? looked into our record at adelaide oval? record against top 8/4 teams? three home final eliminations? two top four finishes in 10 seasons? i feel like a ****ing insane person.

I will say again, i am yet to meet a single Port supporter who wants Hinkley to stay, and i come into contact with a lot of people from all walks of life through work. Of course, some of them took a bit longer to get to this point than others, and some aren't quite as malevolent in their dislike as others, but they all wanted him sacked. It's a pure fiction we're in the minority, and the club will pay a heavy toll over the next 12 months for their actions (or inaction).

I will say again, i am yet to meet a single Port supporter who wants Hinkley to stay, and i come into contact with a lot of people from all walks of life through work. Of course, some of them took a bit longer to get to this point than others, and some aren't quite as malevolent in their dislike as others, but they all wanted him sacked. It's a pure fiction we're in the minority, and the club will pay a heavy toll over the next 12 months for their actions (or inaction).
Nah the AFL will gift us an easy start and the club will gas light like no tomorrow and a lot of these people will then doubt what they thought and go back to "give him a chance" etc.

No he doesn't, he gets told to do what the AFL wants him to do.
No he doesnt. The PB is the only matter he doesnt get to do what he wants, but at Alberton he does what he wants re every aspect of the club that doesnt have to get Collingwood's approval.

It's ****ed alyx 😔 keep ya head up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back