Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the thinly veiled cheap shot at Tredders when he said Robbie is 'in my opinion' Port's greatest AFL era player. F*** off you stupid hillbilly, you're not actually qualified to comment given you're a blow in who was an opposition supporter until 2013.
He only thinks that port existed from when he set foot into the club and saved our sorry arses because since our inception, we have been bottom 4 and 2004 never happened.

He only counts the 10 horrible years he has been hear, absolute loser coach.

I posted years ago that Alberton is now called Hinkleyville.

Haha yes I picked up on that too. What a shithead. He's turning players, legends and staff against each other....classic divide and conquer strategy.

This culture of divide and conquer has permeated throughout the 4 walls of the club. There's players, staff and media fan boys all abusing the supporter base.

What sort of business let alone club would abuse its customers or supporters.. the very people who keep it solvent?

The club’s tried to minimise the publicity on Koch’s very unpopular announcement on Hinkley. They knew a backlash was coming.

A very simple way to avoid the backlash. Sack Hinkley.
They will ignore it and hope it goes away over the break

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

They will ignore it and hope it goes away over the break

Yeah, the club is hoping it will blow over when the season ends. Things will die down but I think it will come back with a vengeance come next season

Admittedly the first 3 or 4 years were pretty good but its turned to s**t since. Weak board and administration.
The new coach syndrome and good assistants. When he lost a close friend he made statements that there is more to life than football, since then he lost his winning instinct and went into being good humans and not being a good footy team.

This is a football industry and the aim is to win a GF.

Last edited:
No matter how good the coach is, the moment it stops being about the team winning games and becomes about employment and self preservation, it’s all over.

It’s open to debate as to when this point arrived for Ken, but what is indisputable is the fact that it has arrived. His position is now untenable, and PAFC is stuck in purgatory until he leaves…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately very true but now I have to ask myself, do I want to support a club that I am totally shut out of, we have no voice as to our board members nothing. Look at the noise we have to make just to be noticed and then dismissed in a few days.
What is the point of being a member when the only rights you have is to shut the * up, pay up and the club will do as it pleases.

Total bullshit.
Once again we members have had it unequivocally thrown in our faces that we are firmly outside the four walls of the club and our voices do not matter.

As you say, our role is to: pay up, turn up, SHUT THE **** UP

As angry as it makes you there I one certainty and that is ken, Koch and all the cronies who support this nonsense will end in failure. They might dress it up like some sort of success and point to some kpi's that justify themselves as successful but they will never point to a premiership. They will fail because they deliberately choose to hide the truth of their failure in lies.

Talk of a board meeting Wednesday on fb, anyone heard or are they mixing it up with last week

I love Warren as much as anyone but Robbie has a fair claim to that mantle

It like picking between your children but there’s nothing to suggest Ken is wrong about Robbie being our best ever
I love Robbie but if two players are close and one of them has a premiership, sorry but that's an easy decision for mine.

If Robbie had gotten us a flag in 2020 or 2014 then it would be much closer.

I ******* regret the day this fraud walked into our club, at the time I thought it a good get, boy was I wrong.

View attachment 1475410:doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut:

View attachment 1475411:doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut:
It always felt like last man standing - the only positive was that he came 'packaged' with Richardson and Burgess. Take '13 and '14 out of the equation (when he had quality people around him and the sugar hit of being a new voice), he's come nowhere near deserving a ten year tenure at an AFL club - let alone one who apparently existed to win premierships.

More pressure.
Ken feels safe when he's behind the walls at Alberton, with the players behind him and Koch and the board licking his arse. It's safety in numbers for Hinkley so we some how have to make him feel uncomfortable at Alberton, how I don't know.
At the airport 🤔 "sack hinkley" "sack Koch" 😈

If this fraud has to coach next year, I can only pray that the club goes after an assistant coach who is told they will take over at end of season (unless he walks). I don't like it but it's the best solution I can think of other than the board doing their job and kicking him out. I can see a total disaster unfolding next year with a potential wooden spoon coming our way unless our club gets it's sh*t together and fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back