Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear not fellow Port Adelaideians, I reckon I've got this sussed. I've been mulling over the events of the last few weeks and trying to make some sense of it all, and the only possible answer is - WE'RE BEING PRANKED. The entire footy community is in on it, the national footy media are in on it, in fact the only ones being kept in the dark is us here on the BF Port Board. They've engineered this whole rollercoaster ride and laughed while they watched us squirm while we went from hopeful optimism to all out certainty and then plummeted back down to the depths of despair. And just when we have reached our lowest possible emotional ebb, about now, we will wake up one morning soon, log on to BF and be greeted by a short video clip of Ken saying goodbye as he walks out of the door at Alberton (never to return) and, like a revolving door, in walks Clarkson announcing his return home to Alberton as our saviour and new coach. Champagne glasses will clink, streamers will fly...........

Well a girl can dream.

I didnt say I like the idea. Just said that they have been saying all year that he isnt going anywhere.

I have no respect for people who will not support the club because they dont like someone... Its pathetic.

People like you are the reason why this club has become mediocre. Go and get ****ed

I've taken myself off auto-renew. Don't know what else could send a message. It's possible that living overseas next year I won't catch a minute of live Port Adelaide football, but what would I be missing out on anyway? It's miserable

I'll send you some updates. No way are you getting away without suffering like the rest of us.

Well done Kenny we back our boys said by the 55 year old mum who occasionally watches a quarter on 7 while doing the ironing

That’s what ****s me off the most.
Those of us who sit there through every shit game in the shit weather, with the shit time slots being told by campaigners who watch on TV that I’m not a proper fan for boycotting can **** right off.

Did you notice Koch address not making the grand final argument. Said he believes Ken can get us back up, but didn’t state making a GF

Didn't mention the sugar hit either. Is that what we're aiming for in 2023 on the back of an easy draw.

What happened to waiting 'til season's end or the respect and common courtesy of telling the members first.

We are either gutlessly stupid or flat broke but clearly are now run by a fart. Yep Koch you are nothing more than a fart.

Full of hot air that reeks of ignorance and conceit but stinks to your white noise Port people.

Fos, Jack, Russell, Mark Haysman, Rob Snowdon and the Bruce Webers of this world never put themselves above the club or acted as if they owned it.

Last edited:
For those who go to the showdown. Do not stand for NTuP. Do hold your scarfs up. Show that the club has torn us apart. If you don't go to game because Ken's failures you should go just for not taking part in NTuP

On Nokia XR20 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually, cut up your scarf down the middle wearing a sack hinkley/koch t-shirt. It should make a point! Need a camera on it. It's very never tear us apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who go to the showdown. Do not stand for NTuP. Do hold your scarfs up. Show that the club has torn us apart. If you don't go to game because Ken's failures you should go just for not taking part in NTuP

I haven't done it since the Hawks game

I will say again, i am yet to meet a single Port supporter who wants Hinkley to stay, and i come into contact with a lot of people from all walks of life through work. Of course, some of them took a bit longer to get to this point than others, and some aren't quite as malevolent in their dislike as others, but they all wanted him sacked. It's a pure fiction we're in the minority, and the club will pay a heavy toll over the next 12 months for their actions (or inaction).

I'm convinced most of the are bots. They have to be.

Honestly haven’t stood up to do sing it for the last 3 years now. Always been a bit cringe to me anyway.

It’s the core representation of the Hinkley/Koch era.

The club adjusting itself and it's performance to the people who don't care about winning is the final death of the Port Adelaide Football Club. Vale.

is there a single person in fox/sen circles who has actually been critical of ken hinkley? looked into our record at adelaide oval? record against top 8/4 teams? three home final eliminations? two top four finishes in 10 seasons? i feel like a ******* insane person.
I emailed this to Caroline Wilson today with a few other points. The email went successfully, I asked if this could be discussed in her circles and on Footy Classified.
I'm not expecting anything but you never know.

To announce on 7 news to get ratings before giving this to members 1st is disgusting and disrespectful and sums kochie and his muppets to a tee

SEVeN nEwS ExxxClUsiVe

Who ****ing watches FTA garbage anymore. Koch is a disgusting cancer on our club.

Eddie might be a shit stain of a person, but at least everything he did he tried to make Collingwood succeed. Kock doesn't care about anything except his image and appealing to the happy clappers

I've taken myself off auto-renew. Don't know what else could send a message. It's possible that living overseas next year I won't catch a minute of live Port Adelaide football, but what would I be missing out on anyway? It's miserable

I’ve always said, if you need an escape from misery, move to Northern England for a while.

I emailed this to Caroline Wilson today with a few other points. The email went successfully, I asked if this could be discussed in her circles and on Footy Classified.
I'm not expecting anything but you never know.
You’re better off sending it straight to Holly Ransom.

Then Caro would definitely get it.

No he doesnt. The PB is the only matter he doesnt get to do what he wants, but at Alberton he does what he wants re every aspect of the club that doesnt have to get Collingwood's approval.

I don't agree.
He's under the direction of the AFL.
It's all about keeping us stable and repaying our debts.
David Koch has no agenda other than that which is given to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back