Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on the highest possible authority that Orazio is toeing the party line, as is his job to do. Likes Ken personally but doesn't rate him whatsoever in regards to football acumen.

Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.

And now, a word from Orazio Fantasia:

"Ken has every player's support," said Fantasia, adding the players need to repay the faith shown in them by Hinkley with stronger performances next year.

"Unfortunately, we have not had the best season. That is on us as players. It is not the coach. We, as players, have not delivered consistently in games. That comes back to our mindset as players and how we play the game. If we don't play well as players, it is the coach who cops the brunt of it."

Give me a spell FFS.

If we are to believe such rubbish then every single coach in the history of AFL that has been sacked must have been so unfairly because it's not the coach, it's the players.

OK then playing along with this rubbish.....all the players must return 30% of this seasons salary they've received as they've taken it under false pretences and not earned it.

Watch the b*stards throw Ken under the bus then....'no no it was Ken he's a sh*t coach.....'

Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.
lol **** off guy

Grow up the lot of you.
I'm not pulling my membership but people can choose how they want to spend their money.

Why do you think anybody would give a flying **** if we won 5 straight next season? We've literally topped the ladder, had a home prelim, and still ****ed it up. How low do your standards have to be that all you care about is a mid-season win streak??

Grow up the lot of you.
Oi Ken, stfu and get the **** out of my club you fraudster.

Grow up the lot of you.

58582B61-F964-494D-B60D-814A3948F757.jpeg

Sure. And who told you this? Your second cousins's uncle's best friend?

Give me a break.
Don't be ridiculous.

Was conveyed to me via seance on a ouija board

Grow up the lot of you.
They created the problem they can fix it! If I could afford it I would but unfortunately I can't!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grow up the lot of you.

Mummy is calling you for tea

Your mac'n'cheese is ready

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a spell FFS.

If we are to believe such rubbish then every single coach in the history of AFL that has been sacked must have been so unfairly because it's not the coach, it's the players.

OK then playing along with this rubbish.....all the players must return 30% of this seasons salary they've received as they've taken it under false pretences and not earned it.

Watch the b*stards throw Ken under the bus then....'no no it was Ken he's a sh*t coach.....'

Rowey on BF???

Are you an employee of the club? Sounds like a scripted response

Grow up the lot of you.
We want premierships, not 5 straight ****ing wins. What happened to this club's standards? Supporters used to demand success and not accept mediocrity.

If you're a genuine supporter (and I have some doubts - could be a troll profile), you should be ashamed of yourself.

Grow up the lot of you.
I look forward to you coming back here in the middle of the season next year with your tail between your legs.

Grow up the lot of you.

I liked you better for the 20 years when you'd never posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back