Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He can go into next year wondering.

If they gave him an extension it will be after people renew form next year not before….
Should only be after a Premiership, seeing as everyone at the club publicly state:

He's coaching better than he ever has;
We're coming;
3 flags in 5 years;
We exist to win premierships

We all know it won't happen

We just have to hope the board don't shit their pants before Ken does

He can go into next year wondering.

If they gave him an extension it will be after people renew form next year not before….

If i was the club i'd openly go out looking for his replacement while he's still in the job. Just rub his nose in it. Begin a very public search for a new coach tomorrow.

If the board are meeting on Wednesday it will be to discuss how long Ken's next contract will be.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they already agreed an extension in-principle upon agreeing to go into Year 11, they’re just waiting for the right time to go public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wouldn’t surprise me if they already agreed an extension in-principle upon agreeing to go into Year 11, they’re just waiting for the right time to go public.

Maybe the AFL have tied further funding to keeping Ken on as coach in perpetuity. Perhaps there is a contract. We seem to regularly sign up to contracts without thinking them through.

Hopefully the giants liked what they saw from kens side today

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Our board should be pressuring the AFL to help out. Id be asking the AFL why they created a job for Brad Scott so North could sack him with no payout, but not for us. Not showing preference for a victorian side are they ?

If we have a positive W/L record at the bye, he'll get an extension. It's sickening.

I wish people wouldn't go quite so hard at McEntee. He's not a great player, and he's probably not long for our AFL list, or any other.

But it's also not McEntee's "fault" that he keeps getting selected. He's a young person pursuing what we ought to assume is his dream of playing AFL football, and I'm sure he gives whatever he's able to when he's on the field. What would we have him do - decline to play in a game, knowing full well that every game he does play in could be his last?

He's merely a symptom (and a minor one, at that) of the problems that plague our club, and the most pressing problem, as it has been for half a decade, is very clearly Hinkley.

So, don't allow yourself to be distracted. Don't allow yourself to direct at other targets the ire Hinkley so richly deserves. Make a "Sack Hinkley" sign, bring it with you to the Showdown, and hold it high and proud. Put as much pressure as you can on our gutless coach, chairman, board, and CEO. Make them feel the full weight of their own ineptitude. Don't stop until they crumble; until they've been sacked, or they resign in disgrace.

Above all, trust that solving the Hinkley problem will alleviate the symptoms.

Sack the worthless coward.

Well, if you watched flower Koch open the footy telecast for this match today, all this talk of board meetings, Ken feeling pressure, etc ... all bullshit. The club is sticking with the loser and we can't change it! * this club.
And with a win like that they'll be more inclined to hang onto him. I've just sent my email to the club telling them they've lost me and they're going the right way to lose even more supporters with this choice.

That's not what he said in his presentation. He clearly said AFL, second tier or AFLW as in the below slide.

View attachment 1477416
Most connected and engaged fans.

Supporter-wide development of battered person syndrome was one way to go about it I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back