Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if Hinkley were presented as a sexual partner the alternative option becomes a lot more attractive.

I'm not saying he *s pandas. I'm not even saying that he has a furry kink and owns a panda fur-suit for his and Donna's bedroom antics. I have no definitive proof. However:

View attachment 1600059
Please tell me you photoshopped the pandas lips some how

I'm happy to forget the Hinkley negativity for a while, really looking forward to heading to Adelaide Oval with the kids and experiencing footy again, lets face it cricket is nothing like it used to be so 6 months is a long wait for footy.

The only pass mark for Donuts is winning the GF vs Adelaide or Geelong by 20+ goals

In all seriousness though I want him gone ASAP! He has made me give up my membership and killer seat at AO and not give a sh!t about footy for the first time in 25 years.

To quote myself, yelling to a Crows customer trying to catch the early bus, during a Showdown at AAMI "dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken Hinkley could give me a million dollars tomorrow and I'd still want him gone
Ken, if youre reading this I just want you to know that I 100% can be paid off for 1 million dollars.

In fact Ill spend next season going full Kane Cornes and defending every mistake you make.

Ken, if youre reading this I just want you to know that I 100% can be paid off for 1 million dollars.

In fact Ill spend next season going full Kane Cornes and defending every mistake you make.

We all know ken doesn't have a million dollars. It's all ended up with some angle park bookie. If he had a million dollars he wouldnt have to shill for some crappy roller blinds

Ken if you're reading this I just want you to know that I 100% can be paid off for well under 1 million dollars.

Also as a mod, I am more than happy to use the ban hammer to take action against the disgusting and defamatory comments made about you in this thread. A small fee will apply.

Ken would be the type to not concern himself with banking matters and leave it to the 'minister of finance' Donna.

As long as he gets his weekly pay he's happy.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Ken would be the type to not concern himself with banking matters and leave it to the 'minister of finance' Donna.

As long as he gets his weekly pay he's happy.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Hot chips, coke no sugar & a dishlickers allowance.. the minister could be doing anything with rest

Ken Hinkley could give me a million dollars tomorrow and I'd still want him gone
If Ken Hinkley gave me a million dollars tomorrow I'd use it to pay out his contract.

All jokes and pessimism aside, how do people see this actually playing out? If we lost the first 5 games I could maybe see him getting the flick... but I reckon if we have even a 60-70% win ratio early in the season, I can see him being resigned mid-season. I think it's far more likely that he gets re-contracted than not unfortunately. I say this because if we were going to sack him, it would have been at the end of last season. IMHO the club are basically waiting for him to hang himself. They dont have the guts to pull the trigger and I think they're waiting for media pressure to make it untenable. They are too in love with stability and the the pats on the back they get for standing by their coach. Not completely unjustified either. Look at the savaging we get in the media any time we've put any heat on Ken from internal and the mauling we get as a supporter-base for questioning.

IMHO the club are basically waiting for him to hang himself
Agreed, but unlike last year they don't need to do anything and he's gone. They can just let his contract expire.

A coach with the record for most games without a flag, or even making a GF, at one club doesn't need to be resigned mid-season. Even if they do well, make him wait until the end of the season. If he gets cranky, it's time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back