Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A combined 112 point drubbing from their firsts and seconds.

"I don't know"

I'll just do an interview with fox footy immediately before the bounce, not even watching the match ups or who goes where. He's getting paid more than half a million a year to be a fan on the boundary line calling for free kicks and tapping players on the bum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its astonishing really....but other than Tredders I can't remember a time when any media personality has actually gone after Ken?

They might come out and say if things get too bad "has ken been there too long" but it always gets brushed aside with lack of depth or players letting him down or an off night.

Tredders has to do it again, highlight all the failures and the length of tenure. All daddys media darlings can scoff and take aim a Waz but ultimately Ken will prove him right.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maxine Waters Impeachment GIF by GIPHY News

Will Hinkley ever leave? I reckon he'll outlive us all.
1690668299422.png

You're a little bit late to the party, you know. You don't have to make all the thousands of posts you missed, in like a day. Just sayin...

My first thought was "Cows troll" ... but I guess all will out, in time.

Imagine STILL defending this guy after all this time.

The only success metric he has achieved in 11 years is 'not being completely terrible', which is not a metric I have seen used previously to justify the continuing tenure of any coach ever.

The worst bit will be when we re-sign him and finish 10th next year we'll be subjected to the 'bUT wHO eLsE wOUld yOU geT?!1' crowd whilst Hardwick sits in the big seat at the SUNS of all places.

Imagine STILL defending this guy after all this time.

The only success metric he has achieved in 11 years is 'not being completely terrible', which is not a metric I have seen used previously to justify the continuing tenure of any coach ever.

The worst bit will be when we re-sign him and finish 10th next year we'll be subjected to the 'bUT wHO eLsE wOUld yOU geT?!1' crowd whilst Hardwick sits in the big seat at the SUNS of all places.

Look at what Kingsleys done at GWS in his first year, Mcrae at Collingwood, Dimma is available, Carr is ready to roll.......but I can hear it already "who else you gonna get though? Ken has great connection with the players"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone in the media talking about Hinkley this week from you guys listening?

Interesting to know what Whately, Kane, Healy, Kingy losers are saying this morning.

Nobody will care this week because so many good teams have lost. We might start to get some heat when we lose 4 in a row and slip to 4th next week but my fear is Hinkley will be re-signed by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back