Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We never win in Geelong.

We have the Giants the following week, who've won 7 in a row and are red hot. They have a derby against Sydney so will likely be on an 8 game streak. We will absolutely lose that too.

Has a team ever won 13 in a row then lost 5 in a row? History here in the making.

We never win in Geelong.

We have the Giants the following week, who've won 7 in a row and are red hot. They have a derby against Sydney so will likely be on an 8 game streak. We will absolutely lose that too.

Has a team ever won 13 in a row then lost 5 in a row? History here in the making.

weeeeeeeeee've go the kenny to win!

Whenever there is the slightest whiff of expectation they shit their pants, we could all sense it coming into last nights game.
The coach is responsible to get these players mentally prepared and he has failed miserably for years.
Loser coach, loser team.

It's not Port Adelaide FC anymore. It's Ken Hinkley FC.

any fox footy broadcast before a port adelaide game goes like this:

KENNY KENNY KENNY KEN HINKLEY KEN
KENNY KENNY
KEN HINKLEY
KENNY HINKLEY
WHY HAVENT THEY SIGNED HIM UP TO A TEN YEAR EXTENSION YET?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever there is the slightest whiff of expectation they s**t their pants, we could all sense it coming into last nights game.
The coach is responsible to get these players mentally prepared and he has failed miserably for years.
Loser coach, loser team.
They are a bunch of overpaid mentally weak losers.

This decision is a major cross roads in the clubs history, we have the easiest decision of all time to make yet I feel the club doesn't see it that way. I have no confidence in them making the right call.

If Ken himself had any self respect or respect for the club he'd walk, sadly I just don't think he has either of those traits. We are ****ed.

We ain't winning another game for the rest of the season and will find a way to miss top 4. We will also lose a home elimination final against the Cows.

We never win in Geelong.

Its conceivable we dont win another game

16 years since we last beat Geelong
GWS the form team of the comp
Freo away has rarely been a happy place for us
Richmond the 2nd form team of the comp, potentially playing to get in the 8

Has a team won 13 then lost 7 in a row?

Its conceivable we dont win another game

16 years since we last beat Geelong
GWS the form team of the comp
Freo away has rarely been a happy place for us
Richmond the 2nd form team of the comp, potentially playing to get in the 8

Has a team won 13 then lost 7 in a row?
We have form. 11-4 to 12-10 and missing finals. We exist to break records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back