Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop calling this fwit a smart operator. Jeez
He's the one who feeds this cancers' voracious appetite with fish and chips, donuts and greyhounds.

He can **** off, he is Hinkleys chief protector and his 'boss'.

Cancelling your membership will do nothing. Whether you like it or not the hardcore Ken haters are a minority and club management would be happy for this type of supporter to be gone as it makes their lives significantly easier to do away with that expectation of high end success.

Stop calling this fwit a smart operator. Jeez

Certainly knows how to cement a powerbase and rule with an iron fist. Wouldn’t fly any kites in honour of his football acumen.

Cancelling your membership will do nothing. Whether you like it or not the hardcore Ken haters are a minority and club management would be happy for this type of supporter to be gone as it makes their lives significantly easier to do away with that expectation of high end success.
That's not true, it will put $600 back in my pocket and save me hours of time every second weekend.

Lol they can have the club, honestly. We are never restoring any semblence of what was.

No chance this would happen, they wouldn't even make the call to Hinkley. Richmond and the Suns this year, Essendon & North last year and none of them put a mammoth deal to Hinkley.

You know like Clarko & Hardwick got...
Between the three of them there are 7 Premierships and 8 Grand Final appearances and Hinkley contributes 0 of each. I wonder if that has something to do with Hinkley not getting poached.
You all conveniently ignore Ross Lyon.
Has had less success than Ken and been a coach longer.
He is very much in demand just like Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but on the Footy Operations Committee that recommended Stinkley

Together with Davies and Rob Snowden for all of you that elected him last time !
The Cassisi era was THE darkest time in the 40 plus years of my following this club. Now he's steering the future direction. Sounds about right

He made it to a grand final by 4th season

This. Even on Twitter/X, which is the social media sweet spot for millennial outrage at this decision, there are select Port fans either side of that demo revelling in the misery, and openly calling for them to p¡ss off.

8E699AFF-628C-4F85-834D-5042654DF56D.jpeg

Like it or not, this is what Port Adelaide is now to most of our supporter base.

Ken is the goofy ‘dad’ who loves his ‘children’, and it doesn’t matter if we win a flag or not, like primary school sport, it’s about playing the game, having fun and forging friendships to last a lifetime!

Stir in the obvious emotional transference for some (“I’m a parent/grandparent!; I’m a child/kid in my 20’s”), and Ken Hinkley is absolutely the coach for us.

Why would you want to sack this guy? Look how much they love him!

Premierships? You’re living in the past!

And Koch and Richardson are absolutely driving this paradigm.

If you're going to come onto somebody else's board and spout unpopular opinions, you should at least try to make sure the facts you're basing them on aren't objectively wrong.

They've gone to this well many times now. Goes to show that even after previous experiences when saying s**t like that, they repeat it. It's not just incompetence at play here. It's actual "let them eat cake".
Someone in the media needs to call it out.

"So you're saying that Enviable Tradition who pays for 5 memberships a year out of his own pocket does so because he hates the club? Does that make sense??"

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back