Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all conveniently ignore Ross Lyon.
Has had less success than Ken and been a coach longer.
He is very much in demand just like Hinkley.
Seriously? I mean, have you read the room? Ask any Victorian supporter, and NO ONE wants Hinkley as their coach, yet everyone of them will call us "lunatics" for wanting him gone from Port after 12 years of mediocre success.

GASLIGHTING: A form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition

Hang on... losing Grand Finals is success now???
I don't remember you guys being overly jealous of Adelelaides post Stance belting.
Is it success? No.

Is it closer to success than Ken Hinkley has ever gotten? Absolutely.

The new Creed.

220px-How_to_Succeed_in_Business_Without_Really_Trying_1961_Original_Cast_Recording.jpg
1692150181293.png

I cancelled my membership at the end of 2020, admittedly I wasn't giving up any fancy seat locations but it was still quite hard to do, and when I was contacted by the membership dept and asked why I wasn't renewing I told them that was it for me until both Koch and Hinkley were gone.

My son used to attend Power games at Adelaide oval, and I was a regular attendee at most Maggie's home games for years, but neither of us have been anywhere near Alberton or Adelaide oval or bought any merch for the better part of 3 years now.

I could never wish failure on the club even with the d***headed clowns we have running the place, but they have turned me into just a tv watcher, and all my son and 2 or 3 of his mates who were also members do now is check the scores.

All we can really do now is keep up the good fight, keep the pressure on the socials, back up voices like Tredders, pull your memberships.

We can't let them hide from this if it fails, and if it does fail spectacularly, I actually don't think it'll take too much to see a few of them fall. They've really thrown the gauntlet down.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Carr must be feeling like Michael Bluth when his dad makes GOB the boss

I have NEVER said this before, but I hope Port lose to Freo by 10+ goals this weekend.
  • Same against Richmond.
  • Same against Collingwood in the QF.
  • Same against the Crows in the semi.
Game Over 2023.

And then pus head can slink away for 6 months while the AFLW becomes the shiny thing.

Yes I've moved from Denial to Anger.

1692151107862.png

Last edited:
You all conveniently ignore Ross Lyon.
Has had less success than Ken and been a coach longer.
He is very much in demand just like Hinkley.
He at he least got StKilda in to back to back Grand Finals, three if you count the draw separately and got Freo into a GF also.

Three of those 4 GFs were also very close games, 12 points, draw and 15 points.

Hinkley hasn’t even managed a single GF in a decade. He’s the record holder for most games coached at one club without a GF and is very close to taking the second spot of most games coached all time without a GF.

Once he passes Terry Wallace he will only be behind a bloke who started coaching in the 1950s for most games coached all time without a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have NEVER said this before, but I hope Port lose to Freo by 10+ goals this weekend.
  • Same against Richmond.
  • Same against Collingwood in the QF.
  • Same against the Crows in the semi.
Game Over 2023.

And then pus head can slink away for 6 months while the AFLW becomes the shiny thing.

Yes I've moved from Denial to Anger.

View attachment 1775797

I know how to spin it like I'm employed at the club

• Richmond are one of the biggest clubs in the league, we'd love to be like them
  • Fremantle in Perth is a seriously tough ask
  • Collingwood are a juggernaut, no shame in losing to the eventual Premier
  • Showdowns are 50 50

All the useful idiots need are excuses given to them by people in positions higher than them in life and they suck 'em down like Darjeeling

I know how to spin it like I'm employed at the club

• Richmond are one of the biggest clubs in the league, we'd love to be like them
  • Fremantle in Perth is a seriously tough ask
  • Collingwood are a juggernaut, no shame in losing to the eventual Premier
  • Showdowns are 50 50

All the useful idiots need are excuses given to them by people in positions higher than them in life and they suck 'em down like Darjeeling

Chugging a Satchel more like

If the worst happens and Port crash and burn in finals I wonder if they will allow members to attend the next AGM or if they'll come up with an excuse like they did after the Bulldogs prelim debacle and make it a private event.

If the worst happens and Port crash and burn in finals I wonder if they will allow members to attend the next AGM or if they'll come up with an excuse like they did after the Bulldogs prelim debacle and make it a private event.
Reckon you answered your own question. If we crash and burn Koch needs to resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back