Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon has coached more years than Ken.

Ken getting you to within a kick of a GF in 14 is virtually the same as Lyon making the GF in 13 and Ken has a superior Win/Loss ratio overall.

They are both regarded very highly in Vic.
On what planet is Hinkley even used in the same sentence as Lyon???

Ross took two different clubs to grand finals, including one drawn grand final.

Hinkley has never been to a grand final.

Relative to list-strength he is also MASSIVELY outperforming Hinkley this year. Saints shouldn't even be in contention for the 8.

Ken getting you to within a kick of a GF in 14 is virtually the same as Lyon making the GF in 13 and Ken has a superior Win/Loss ratio overall.

Losing a prelim by less than a kick is not even remotely the same as making a grand final. Making a Grand Final gives you a chance at winning one, losing a prelim does not.

Hinkley also has a better winning percentage than Hardwick and Clarkson, do you recon they’d give up their 3 flags for a slightly better winning %

On what planet is Hinkley even used in the same sentence as Lyon???

Ross took two different clubs to grand finals, including one drawn grand final.

Hinkley has never been to a grand final.

Relative to list-strength he is also MASSIVELY outperforming Hinkley this year. Saints shouldn't even be in contention for the 8.

Who cares about losing Grand Finals?

Losing Prelims though? Gee that’s just plain unlucky.

Ross Lyon is a loser.

Ken Hinkley is a bigger loser.
I don't disagree... but they are still on very, very different levels.

Ross is probably comparable to 50-100 other decent coaches who were able to get close but not across the line. Ken is getting close to standing alone as having the worst coaching record in a 125 year period.

The AFL official Facebook page posting his bell park rev up from 20 *in years ago.... What reality is this?

lol the AFL genuinely hates us and it filters all the way down to the chubby social media "guru"

Yeah I often get out the 2012 GF DVD to reminisce about good times

Are you being obtuse? Nobody is saying losing a Grand Final is desirable.

People are telling you Ross Lyon has made four Grand Finals (drawing one and losing three) which is objectively further than Ken Hinkley (three losing Prelims) has ever gotten.

Ergo, when you said Lyon was less successful than Hinkley, that is objectively untrue.

Ken's considered a joke here in Victoria, what are you on about? I'd know I live here. I walked into work this morning and everyone was laughing about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea Richo pretty much said new supporters are our future on SEN. Expectation can be left in the past whether you are 21 or 71.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Don't worry. I've enjoyed spending my $1100 elsewhere 🖕

Ken and Kane have a message to Port fans: just shut up and give us money!

It seems Koch's new hustle is at Compare the Market, an online service that compares different insurance and finance products. The above article quotes him as saying “You know how I’ve rattled on for years for people to shop around when it comes to insurances, energy bills and home loans and the whole lot ... They approached me and said, ‘Hey, can you come and help our Compare the Market clients and give them a bit of advice?’

Hard to dispute this is good advice.

So why the **** wasn't it applied to finding us the best coach on the conclusion of the current incumbent's contract? Anyone?

Ken and Kane have a message to Port fans: just shut up and give us money!

From the bloke who got dropped by Matthew Primus for being a shameless chipscab, immediately changed his Twitter bio to “Glenelg player”, and began white-anting the Chairman and Coach by leaking info to his dad in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back