Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the bloke who got dropped by Matthew Primus for being a shameless chipscab, immediately changed his Twitter bio to “Glenelg player”, and began white-anting the Chairman and Coach by leaking info to his dad in the media.
Not to mention was in advanced talks to play for the crows

You would not believe the amount of hate I’m getting on this video. For reference me cancelling my membership was not some massive deprivation of money to the club, I bought my first ever membership this year to get a year of Kayo and I live in Victoria so I attend away games when I can anyway and will likely continue that. The real mistake was me beginning to give money to the club when that just rewarded the decision to keep him on board. Anyway I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to promote myself but if you want to go in the comments and have a war with some pro-Ken person by all means go for it, the engagement will probably mean my message gets out to more people.

You would not believe the amount of hate I’m getting on this video. For reference me cancelling my membership was not some massive deprivation of money to the club, I bought my first ever membership this year to get a year of Kayo and I live in Victoria so I attend away games when I can anyway and will likely continue that. The real mistake was me beginning to give money to the club when that just rewarded the decision to keep him on board. Anyway I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to promote myself but if you want to go in the comments and have a war with some pro-Ken person by all means go for it, the engagement will probably mean my message gets out to more people.

In 5-10 years time they’ll be telling anyone who’ll listen they were “the good Germans”.

All these ******* photos of Ken Hinkley smiling keep making me think of these

61576424b414c10018636eda
There's some kenergy.

They just mentioned on Victorian SEN that the pressure will come from the fan base if port lose another prelim. They acknowledged that the media are in a strange position of defending ken.

So you aren’t lunatic fringe, you are the fan base
Most of The Crows supporters were demanding 10 more years, because they know Hinkley is stopping Port from getting into a Grand final. If you asked any supporter from any club would they want a coach who will miss 10 seasons and counting of Grand finals, they'd unanimously say no. Obviously the problem is with the coach if you're getting the same poor results under him. Bizarre situation, Hinkley definitely applied his used cars salesman skills he learned at Ford to unbelievable use.

Lyon has coached more years than Ken.

Ken getting you to within a kick of a GF in 14 is virtually the same as Lyon making the GF in 13 and Ken has a superior Win/Loss ratio overall.

They are both regarded very highly in Vic.
By that logic Lyon getting within a kick of winning a GF would be virtually the same as Hardwick or Clarkson winning a premiership.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have to ask,

If we make the GF would people here not go given recent events?

carn, you go, even if some supreme troll ensures there are only 119 tickets available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What it comes down to is the only way ken should get another contract is if we make a gf this year

Ergo we should not be giving him a contract until after that happens

Or, we have an in-principle agreement based on him making the gf.

We’ve given him a contract, and now it’s either we make it or shit hits the fan.

This is the purest example of sunk cost phallacy ever. People should be using us as an example of it to others.

They’ve backed him in for so long now that they don’t want to admit they might have been wrong and they’re hoping he snags a cup.

Why does the media act like everyone loves this idiot and he's like the favoured son of port Adelaide? Happy clappers who love kern are few and far between, a lot of people are ambivalent or think his time his up, and then there's thousands strong LuNaTiC fRiNgE... Why are we being gaslit he's this incredibly popular guy like he was in 2014?

No thanks mate.

I imagine tiktok is Reddit tier of AFL opinions.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I don't follow soccer, one reason is because it seems from the outside that all the players and coaches are turned over every couple years. With no lasting individuals to connect to, everyone feeling like a blow in in a different colour top, any success would feel hollow, Big Bash style.

It's a different kind of hollow, but now I am feeling any Port success with Ken will be hollow. It isn't the club I love anymore.

I cant stand Hinkley. I have wanted him sacked for a very long time. I wrote to kt explaining why he needed to be sacked. Hinkley has diminished the way I feel about Port. The drivel he speaks to the press is aggravating.

Having said that, there is absolutely no way Hinkley was going to be fired when Port is guaranteed top 4, have a decent sustainable gamestyle and have asmuch chance of a flag as any other side. Butters, rozee and jhf save Ken.

I don't follow soccer, one reason is because it seems from the outside that all the players and coaches are turned over every couple years. With no lasting individuals to connect to, everyone feeling like a blow in in a different colour top, any success would feel hollow, Big Bash style.

It's a different kind of hollow, but now I am feeling any Port success with Ken will be hollow. It isn't the club I love anymore.

That depends who you follow..As a Liverpool fan I don't get that sense whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back