Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't deserve Butters Rozee and JHF....he'll just piss their careers away.
Butters. Rozee and JHF will be in their 30's and a 70 year old Stinkers says if only we had a good Ruckman we would beat these great clubs like the Cats.

Meanwhile the board say that we can't imagine a Hinkley Football Club without Ken but Jordan is being groomed for when Kenny decides to retire in another 5 years. David Koch says it would be a fitting ending for Kenny to make the finals again after a 10 year break from September action.

Hope my gallows humour isn't too depressing.

I’m ****ing sick of Kane cornes never criticising Ken. And I’m sure you guys feel the same?

Kane Says he deserves another contract as he’s coaching the best of his career. 10 YEARS no grand final appearance. (Not bagging you guys) surely it’s best he just moves on. It’s not that He’s a terrible coach but it just seems very stale. And a new voice and new direction would do port the world of good.

Like imagine if that was like bevridges record??? Kane would have head hunted him down.

I feel as if kanes media personality helps Ken? Because I’d be wasn’t a fan he’d be putting more pressure on port to get rid of him

Just an outsiders view tho

I’m ******* sick of Kane cornes never criticising Ken. And I’m sure you guys feel the same?

Kane Says he deserves another contract as he’s coaching the best of his career. 10 YEARS no grand final appearance. (Not bagging you guys) surely it’s best he just moves on. It’s not that He’s a terrible coach but it just seems very stale. And a new voice and new direction would do port the world of good.

Like imagine if that was like bevridges record??? Kane would have head hunted him down.

I feel as if kanes media personality helps Ken? Because I’d be wasn’t a fan he’d be putting more pressure on port to get rid of him

When I leave work each day - I work in the same building as SEN and I see him there doing the show I just want to stick a Sack Hinkley sticker on the window.

Kane and nearly all the media are the enablers to this fraud.

I’m ******* sick of Kane cornes never criticising Ken. And I’m sure you guys feel the same?

Not only Kornes tbh this guy has the most media protection in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane is a ****ing Hinkley muppet. He was an ordinary football too.

No ordinary means he was useful. I’m pretty sure we could have survived without a designated tagged who would run past opponents with the ball and not look at them because he was following his player. The guy is surely on the spectrum
He was definitely dropped on his head multiple times as a baby.

Honesty its just such a relief that everyone else is finally seeing what we have been seeing for years.

Even the corpse of KG said not to re-sign Ken before finals this morning!

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

13 in a row deserves praise but it goes both ways.

To win 13 in a row to only finish 4th on the ladder is actually not impressive.

It actually is impressive, we will probably be the first team to win 13 in a row and not even get on the podium, and also not win a final. Will be never done again either.

History in the making again.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surely if port don’t win another game for the season Hinkley can’t be given another contract? I don’t see port winning again.
We'll still make finals and that is all Koch needed to give Hinkley a contract extension. Doesn't matter if we don't win again. The extension will be announced the week of the pre-finals bye. The deals already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back