Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus knows Hinkley absolutely sucks. He never directly defends him or says that his coaching is good.

He just posts contrarian s**t about everything else that losses could be blamed on because that's how he has fun on the internet.
In fairness both of you have very positive self concepts re your football analysis and the contrarian viewpoints can be enjoyable to read and then there are dummy supporters like myself

"Turn it around or watch out"!!

"Watch out? Watch out for what"?

"Another contract....I'll give you
2 more years".
Typical Koch tough talk with no action. The former morning TV show buffoon is Hinkley's enabler.

In fairness both of you have very positive self concepts re your football analysis and the contrarian viewpoints can be enjoyable to read and then there are dummy supporters like myself
Thunderpants is a Janus alt account confirmed.

Surely we have all been supporting this club long enough to know we're better off playing away finals where the pressure and expectation will be lower?

The bigger concern for me is finding a way to win 1 of the next 3 games to actually make the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we have all been supporting this club long enough to know we're better off playing away finals where the pressure and expectation will be lower?

The bigger concern for me is finding a way to win 1 of the next 3 games to actually make the top 4.
Depending on other results, we may not need to.

If Melbourne beat Carlton this weekend, Carlton can’t go past us.

Bulldogs should win their next 2 (Hawks and WCE) but then have Geelong away in the last game with Geelong most likely playing for a spot in the finals, if the dogs lose to Geelong they can’t go past us either.

The other sides who could hypothetically go past us on percentage if we lose all our games are;

StK have Richmond, Geelong and Bris (in Bris) with Geelong needing to win to stay in the finals hunt.

GWS have Us, Essendon and Carlton

People saying if gets re-signed they are out etc, I cannot believe you are still around. Fair play to you I guess. This turd tipped me out the door at the end of 2019.

My longterm stance on this forum is that well crafted contrarian arguments make us better at understanding the game because there is no better way to test your opinions than being forced to defend them.

It’s really sad that I get more enjoyment coming in here daily and reading the shit throwing at old mate Kenny from Camperdown than actually watching the team win games now. That’s when you know it’s time to pull up stumps and find another club to support. Because this is no longer PAFC. Thanks Koch, Richo, Ken. Grow a sack of potatoes.

100%.

Paxman down back with Chad Cornes in that square peg/round hole subordinate forward role, rather than the ‘a spot’s opened up’ dynamic scorelaunching CHB who won All-Australian honours and came third in the Brownlow.

Hinkley would have been rescued by the fact that bombing the ball long and high to Tredrea would have been a winning strategy.

We never would have gotten near a flag though.

Who'd be stupid enough to laugh and smirk after a big loss ?

View attachment 1767119

The difference is, Rapinoe has earned the right to react how she wants. She's a giant of her game and she's won legitimately everything available to her.

Hinkley defenders have to come in here and talk up Bell Park in 2003 and a good winning percentage.

It's.not the first time he picked up his bat and ball and went home sulking either. Left Fitzroy mid season prior to going to Geelong. Quality person our "Kenny".

When the chips are down, this is the example our players have to look up to. A perennial loser and selfish w***er who's only success came in a backwater country comp.

It’s really sad that I get more enjoyment coming in here daily and reading the s**t throwing at old mate Kenny from Camperdown than actually watching the team win games now. That’s when you know it’s time to pull up stumps and find another club to support. Because this is no longer PAFC. Thanks Koch, Richo, Ken. Grow a sack of potatoes.

I can't get excited about wins or disappointed about losses. They're all meaningless. The 4 losses on the trot is as meaningless as the 13 wins.

We can't win the flag, we're also-rans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back