List Mgmt. Team 2014 (out: BJ, DJ, AD, AK, JR, DT, HS, JP, CG; in: JW, Adams, PK, Armstr, 6, 10, 67, Dwyer, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the talk of trading Brown is saddening for the fact that so many of our own supporters pay such little attention to our matches. Brown has been our number one defender this year and is an absolute rock. We'd be laughed at mercilessly if we offered him for trade only to then here that followed by comments of oh wait you're serious...

I'd like to put faith in our ruck development now that Hudson is here. Witts 2013 is much better than Witts 2012 even allowing for the extra year of maturity. I attribute this to Hudson's presence.
I'd be happy for Jolly to retire. I've been a fan but he only gives us one good game every 5. And the amount of frees he gives away is a momentum stopper.
Next year, I'd like to give Witts the number 1 ruck gig with Hudson asked to stay one more year as back up. Lynch continues to be 2nd ruck on matchdays.
Agree that Sinclair is tradeable although I'd be ecstatic if we got at 5th rounder for him. I simply don't think he is AFL standard.
An extra late pick would be handy anyway for upgrading our good crop of rookies (ie Dwyer, Martin, Frost etc).

I wouldn't touch Mumford, looks like he's been eating Jetta's share of the sausages.

McKernan does look promising, but I think we need someone able to spend 80% of the time in the ruck and win now.

The obstacles to Leuenberger aren't a problem I reckon for us financially. Didak and Jolly will both be coming off lucrative deals signed 3 and 4 years ago. Brisbane would probably prefer to get the compo next year when Looney becomes a free agent, given where they are likely to finish next year, but his contract expires this year, so it doesn't come into play. I can see us working with St Kilda and Brisbane to get Leuenberger while retaining our first round pick,but that would mean Rambo.

We could try and get all Luke Ball on his arse if Brisbane didn't want our 1st pick at around the 15+ mark.

If we want a pacey defender who could play on the wing, I'd be all over Davey through Free Agency.

I wouldn't touch Mumford, looks like he's been eating Jetta's share of the sausages.

McKernan does look promising, but I think we need someone able to spend 80% of the time in the ruck and win now.

The obstacles to Leuenberger aren't a problem I reckon for us financially. Didak and Jolly will both be coming off lucrative deals signed 3 and 4 years ago. Brisbane would probably prefer to get the compo next year when Looney becomes a free agent, given where they are likely to finish next year, but his contract expires this year, so it doesn't come into play. I can see us working with St Kilda and Brisbane to get Leuenberger while retaining our first round pick,but that would mean Rambo.

We could try and get all Luke Ball on his arse if Brisbane didn't want our 1st pick at around the 15+ mark.

If we want a pacey defender who could play on the wing, I'd be all over Davey through Free Agency.

McKernan is a Player that I would love the Club to have a Crack. He be almost the Perfect 2nd Ruckman that we want.

If we can get Davey Cheap I would not mind him

Taylor Adams from GWS has put off contract talks. I hope Walshy is up to his neck in talks with this kid.

Gun, grunt midfielder. Tough as cat shit.

I'd trade our 1st rounder for him. Likely early to mid teens pick. If we can get him to nominate us, we can do the same thing Geelong did with Caddy only Adams looks better at this early stage.

Taylor Adams from GWS has put off contract talks. I hope Walshy is up to his neck in talks with this kid.

Gun, grunt midfielder. Tough as cat shit.

I'd trade our 1st rounder for him. Likely early to mid teens pick. If we can get him to nominate us, we can do the same thing Geelong did with Caddy only Adams looks better at this army stage.

He is the type of player that we do need and Trading our 1st Round Pick for him would not be Terrible. I would live with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Team 2014 (out: BJ, DJ, AD, AK, JR, DT, HS, JP, CG; in: JW, Adams, PK, Armstr, 6, 10, 67, Dwyer, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back