Toast The Brownlow Thread- Ablett Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Ablett..

Let me be the first to say congrats to the Cats and to yablett, well done deserved it and good luck on the weekend guys. :thumbsu:

Re: The Brownlow Thread

Hooray - Awesome result.

Apart from the obvious elation at Gazza's much deserved win, I would also like to say that Tim Watson can now officially eat shit.

Re: The 2009 Brownlow Medalist - Geelong's Gary Ablett

Im absolutely stoked for Gazza, So many awesome emotions im feeling right now, cant wait for sat for bigger & better things.

Aww he is crying but for a good reason this time. Was looking at Lauren before they announced it and she looked like she was about to fall asleep and they announced him the winner and there was all the camera flashes and she was wide awake again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be able to celebrate until he also has to celebrate the granny win.. Looks like he will have to spend twice as long celebrating. Luckily Joel Selwood will win the norm so Ablett won't have to worry about that.

Cooney just went up a few notches in my ratings. Although the kiss might just have been his way of not getting belted for taking something of Gaz's for the past year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Brownlow Thread- Ablett Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back