Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

They did answer your outright question about the jailor

I would hope that an arsonist wouldn’t lurk their way to victory but it wouldn’t be the first time

Just came across as absent

If I hadn't been so ill and busy this weekend I would have participated more. Those who played the last game know I posted a bit when it came to cunrch time.

I'm disappointed I've let the game down.

This is also my fourth game od WW on here.

Was modkilled night one the first time for deleting a post.

Was absolutely clue less the second time.

And waa a recruit the last game and did well.

But still very inexperienced.

Stripping Daffy Duck GIF

Day 5 Lynch New
DEADLINE

Episode 2 Church GIF by The Simpsons

Like all good people in our own five-fingered world, the seemingly impending apocalypse drove most of the people of Springfield back to religion in search of some sense of sanity in an insane world. Despite the rampant death and destruction, the Sunday pews at the First Church of Springfield were packed. And just like in our own five-fingered world, the spiritual leaders were inspirational and calmly reassuring ...

season 13 episode 6 GIF

As the parishioners filed out of the church after the sermon, they quickly started to talk amongst themselves about who they were going to lynch next. They knew that the multi-billionaire Hank Scorpio was back in town and rumours of his unhealthy obsession with flamethrowers were rife. Then there was also the spectre of the town's mob boss Fat Tony - devoid of his henchmen, yes, but still coldly threatening with his menacing eyes (and even more menacing array of pistols). And still more, there was talk about the good Reverend Lovejoy himself consorting with the evil among them in some perverted sense of bringing on God's judgement upon Springfield.

But who would they choose? Could they come to a consensu?

And would they even be able to find the person once they'd finished deciding on who to lynch?

All would be revealed ...

season 8 attack GIF

Wickzki (Hank Scorpio) lynched

It is now Night 6.

And with that, Grand Uncle Horace's most hated role has exited the game. Let's see what he has to say about it.

Poor NaturalDisaster provides a classic example of the risks of long term exposure* to the Simpersons.

* One episode is enough to turn someone into a jibber jabberer.

He might have a point there, actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to point out that MCBG didn't give me my seer result last night so I am unsure of MWPP sorry everyone.

But I'll lock in SmegHead MC Bad Genius

... the People of Springfield win!!!

Well done to:

Fail The Simpsons GIF

BEaston (Bart Simpson)

Season 18 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

NinjaSwan (Professor Frink)

The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

jmoo wan (Chief Wiggum)

The Simpsons Sun GIF

dank420_ (Hans Moleman - Springfieldian)

And a special mention to one of GUH's favourite roles somehow making it all the way to the end:

season 4 GIF

croweater 41 (Lionel Hutz)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back