The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done. Only one mistake this time. Just home from ESL?
I'll have you know English is his first language. In fact he speaks the King's English.

It's just that those interfering French messed things up about 960 years ago and he's had some trouble adjusting to the new grammar and spelling ever since. And he's a bit one-eyed about Anglo-Saxon.

He'll get there. You just need to be patient.

When every accusation is a confession...

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Pay attention. The clown might hide it behind a incomprehensible layer of whachadoodle buffoonery.

But his true intentions are always there for all to see.

Keep speaking dummy. You're doing great.

Pay attention. The clown might hide it behind a incomprehensible layer of whachadoodle buffoonery.

But his true intentions are always there for all to see.

Keep speaking dummy. You're doing great.

He is truly a moron of epic proportions.

But his one and only quality is his honesty !
He tells you he is a criminal, a fraud and disgusting human being, who just so happens to be in love with himself.

I read JD Vance is the “new normal” by our Trump camp sycophants .
fighting for people’s rights blah blah blah

This the Same bloke that said pregnancy through rape an incest was just “ inconvenient for society “ so against any termination.

I am a grand father to 4 grand daughters, and to support this despicable right wing nut job is a disgrace.
He fits n well with the new Trump party ( it’s no longer the GOP )

Quite frankly he is sick and those that support this also need to take good hard look at themselves.

I'd have thought it impossible but JD Vance could even be worse than Trump.

What a team, you couldn't make this up (outside of a comedy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to get away from the Republicans very quickly. The Trump/Vance ticket is going to mobilise the female voting block to come out in force as well as those just looking for someone who isn't an incoherent cognitively declining octogenarian, extreme narcissist and/or rabid moron alternative to vote for. Trump is arguably all 3 of those things.

I would not have thought this possible a couple of weeks ago but the Republicans could get hammered ... presidential, congress and senate races. And deservingly so. If you hitch your wagon to Trump in the first instance and then by decree Vance, you deserve to be punished.

The whole thing might force the Republicans (the people not the pollies mostly), post election, to jettison this idea of Trumpism once and for all. Liz (not a complete chip off the old block) Cheney might have a role moving forward.

Last edited:
This is going to get away from the Republicans very quickly. The Trump/Vance ticket is going to mobilise the female voting block to come out in force as well as those just looking for a not incoherent octogenarian or a rabid moron alternative to vote for.

I would not have thought this possible a couple of weeks ago but the Republicans could get hammered ... presidential, congress and senate races. And deservingly so. If you hitch your wagon to Trump in the first instance and then by decree Vance, you deserve to be punished.

The whole thing might force the Republicans (the people not the pollies mostly), post election, to jettison this idea of Trumpism once and for all. Liz (not a complete chip off the old block) Cheney might have a role moving forward.
Agree, and amazing how quickly it has turned. I had resigned myself to Trump a few weeks ago. Whereas now I'm expecting Trump/Vance to get smashed. Mind you I also tip the dogs every week

Agree, and amazing how quickly it has turned. I had resigned myself to Trump a few weeks ago. Whereas now I'm expecting Trump/Vance to get smashed. Mind you I also tip the dogs every week
Trump is throwing shameless Hail Marys everywhere now (which shouldn't be surprising as narcissists have no shame). Crypto 180 degrees, Christians are now the love of his life (not sure about God though), he even is one apparently (a Christian though he's a God too), although 2 weeks ago has anybody even read that thing (the Bible).

It. Is. The. Greatest. Show. On. Earth ....... and it's free to air!!!!

Trump is throwing shameless Hail Marys everywhere now (which shouldn't be surprising as narcissists have no shame). Crypto 180 degrees, Christians are now the love of his life (not sure about God though), he even is one apparently (a Christian though he's a God too), although 2 weeks ago has anybody even read that thing (the Bible).

It. Is. The. Greatest. Show. On. Earth ....... and it's free to air!!!!

I never thought I would say this , but his rantings have got worse and even more unhinged.
The latest speeches should have people in white coats take him away.

Harris is now a bum ? wtf does that even mean ?

Maybe some of the Trump fans can enlighten us all ?

I never thought I would say this , but his rantings have got worse and even more unhinged.
The latest speeches should have people in white coats take him away.

Harris is now a bum ? wtf does that even mean ?

Maybe some of the Trump fans can enlighten us all ?
No one can enlighten. It's a real time "the emperor has no clothes" moment in history.

How long is it gonna be before it dawns on Republican congressional and senate candidates that they are gonna get their arses handed to them on election day? I reckon the panic will set in about the next official polls. But they've committed, and Trump and Vance have been confirmed as their POTUS and VP nominees. Like the Not Me movement on Veep, there is going to be a host of Republican candidates trying to distance themselves from Trump as they scramble to get back some of the female and young people vote.

I think they're screwed. And I think they'll come to realise it very soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back