The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You get the impression that the Board has blurred it's responsibilities and role in the club.
It feels that instead of directing the executive team, they have taken it upon themselves to execute these activities themselves.
From the outside, it looks like Chapman thinks he is the CEO and Roo is the COO.
And their input into appointments of key roles at the club have been a disaster

I would love it if this were not the case, but just look at the facts.

We all wanted a review last year after the camp and soft tissue fiascos saw us plummet from a GF to 12th.

Club says no.

"We will review ourselves".

Review findings: Everyone doing a great job, just a bit of bad luck.

This year again we want an external review after turning into a complete heartless rabble after the bye.

Club says it's "insulted because we're still a chance at finals".

We miss finals and finish 11th again.

Club (grudgingly) says ok, we'll give you your "externally led review".

Richmond's review ran for 10 weeks and was run by Ernst and Young beginning mid-season so they could, you know, review the day to day running of the football department.

Collingwood also launched their review in June and reviewed football department operations through the season so the club could shop for new staff before the market closed.

Adelaide cobbles together its review after the season is finished.

On Monday, Fagan said he expects it finished in 3 weeks. The panel still hasn't been secured by Thursday. Hopefully they can start by Monday. Another week lost.

So our 'review' will run for 2 weeks if we're lucky. Neither of those weeks will be during the season. In fact most of the club will be on leave. So they can't review any operations.

And any findings will be measured against our own parallel in-house review, which will no doubt have primacy.

And even if we need new staff (we do), the market is all but closed this late in the day.

This is absolutely a sham review. Too late, too short, too cobbled together at the last minute by a reluctant and arrogant regime who think they can just fob it off on us.

I heard earlier in the week they were struggling to find the footy candidates at such short notice who are capable of freeing up 3 or 4 weeks of their calendar to participate in the review at such short notice.

I heard earlier in the week they were struggling to find the footy candidates at such short notice who are capable of freeing up 3 or 4 weeks of their calendar to participate in the review at such short notice.
Makes sense, it's not the easiest thing particularly if you work for a living.

This is why you hire professionals and book them well in advance. As if you have a plan. And know how to run an accountable operation.

But Rob Chapman said Monday we've got the people, their committed to helping out, they just need to tie up some loose ends before they could be announced......
You're not suggesting he wasn't telling the truth?!?!?

Which is why they should have started planning this a good month ago, when it was obvious we needed an external review.

They really have no idea about the basics...

Which is why they should have started planning this a good month ago, when it was obvious we needed an external review.

They really have no idea about the basics...

Its genuinely pathetic that posters on here knew we needed a review well before a "professional" organisation.

You want to know whats even scarier, had we beaten the Dogs (assuming Port lost, % made up over Hawks) NOTHING would have been done.

2019 would have been labelled as pass mark by the AFC. Thats how we roll.

But Rob Chapman said Monday we've got the people, their committed to helping out, they just need to tie up some loose ends before they could be announced......
You're not suggesting he wasn't telling the truth?!?!?

As many people here like mattymac have said, its typical of the clubs current administration.

They've been telling us they're worlds best practice football department for the last 2 years. Public and media pressure builds to a point where they reluctantly agree on an last minute cobbled together operational review when the AFC isn't actually operating as a football club. No game days or week to week in season operations to observe.

Organising experienced candidates with football management experience at the end of the season to start a review asap would be extremely difficult.
Possibly why Collingwood and Richmond held reviews mid year and planned for them more than a week in advance.

Classic AFC.

Its genuinely pathetic that posters on here knew we needed a review well before a "professional" organisation.

You want to know whats even scarier, had we beaten the Dogs (assuming Port lost, % made up over Hawks) NOTHING would have been done.

2019 would have been labelled as pass mark by the AFC. Thats how we roll.
Sadly its why for the 1st time I wanted the Crows to lose a game to miss the finals.

The sad part is as you say nothing would have been done if we snuck into the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was anyone actually held responsible for the CM fiasco? That stupid shit quite literally shunted two full seasons (maybe more to come) into a deep, dark void.

The ramifications of that camp could run even deeper if the club is forced to clear out all of the players who have been completely ****ed in the head and scarred for life and rebuild from scratch with mentally fresh players waiting to be ****ed in the head again by some new shenanigans that I'm sure Brett Burton will come up with.

Except he said he enjoyed the first half of his career.
My recollection is that Dougy thrived under Craig, and I thought at the time that the role and - yes, structures he had brought the best out of him.

People joke about "Crowbots" but really Craig's team was just exceptionally well drilled and played some very good footy. OK maybe not a lot of individual flash, but good team footy.

I think there's a difference between well drilled, and having structures that are too rigid. I suspect that's what Dougy is saying.

Was anyone actually held responsible for the CM fiasco? That stupid s**t quite literally shunted two full seasons (maybe more to come) into a deep, dark void.

The ramifications of that camp could run even deeper if the club is forced to clear out all of the players who have been completely f’ed in the head and scarred for life and rebuild from scratch with mentally fresh players waiting to be f’ed in the head again by some new shenanigans that I'm sure Brett Burton will come up with.

There are no lingering issues from the camp.

Was anyone actually held responsible for the CM fiasco? That stupid s**t quite literally shunted two full seasons (maybe more to come) into a deep, dark void.

The ramifications of that camp could run even deeper if the club is forced to clear out all of the players who have been completely f’ed in the head and scarred for life and rebuild from scratch with mentally fresh players waiting to be f’ed in the head again by some new shenanigans that I'm sure Brett Burton will come up with.
With the benefit of hindsight, looking back from the end of 2019, the CM stupidity had virtually no impact on our 2018 performances. All it did was provide a smokescreen for the other rubbish, which was going on behind the scenes. In 2019 there was no such smokescreen, and the rotting corpse that is the AFC's management/coaching/high performance department came into full view.

With the benefit of hindsight, looking back from the end of 2019, the CM stupidity had virtually no impact on our 2018 performances.

Oh please. They stuck with this failed mob until June 2018, by which point half the players had refused to work with them. You think that’s good for on-field performances?

The debacle absolutely had an impact on that season, and what’s more, they lied to all and sundry about it.

Oh please. They stuck with this failed mob until June 2018, by which point half the players had refused to work with them. You think that’s good for on-field performances?

The debacle absolutely had an impact on that season, and what’s more, they lied to all and sundry about it.
I think the impact of it was massively overstated. All it did was act as a smokescreen for all the other crap that was going on.

Last year they had CM and injuries to hide behind. This year there was no CM, and a below average number of injuries. There were no excuses, and yet our results were even worse (10 wins vs 12 wins). This year has exposed the club's woes, which were hidden behind a smokescreen last year.

The stink from Tippettgate still lingers, at a time when absolute transparency was a non-negotiable, we again got treated like mushrooms in the dark and fed BS. Still to this day I'm waiting on the club to explain the Tippettgate scandal fully and thoroughly, just like Trigg said he would. He didn't and the club didn't, hiding behind the threat of a potential lawsuit. This was strike two for Trigg who demanded a second chance, but as we all know, the club backed him in, as they always do. Rendell didn't get a second chance, but we're told by those I have zero trust in that his situation was different. What horse crap, of course it was different, Rendell didn't do nearly as much damage to the clubb as Trigg.

In fact, the whole "backing people in" seems to be a Chapman thing, one thing that really irks me from this week's interviews was listening to Chapman be confronted with exactly that term and he said that you always back the people in. All I could think was that the club knowingly misleads its supporters even in the face of supporters absolutely rotten at the club for misleading them. It's the same stupid attitude that kept Trigg around, you want to appease a supporter base that let you take a squad that should have made a Grand Final and probably won a premiership from last decade and mess that up because you refused to acknowledge your boy Neil Craig was never capable of coaching a team to an AFL premiership, to then show how arrogant you really are with the Tippett debacle and then you make almost zero changes to the club while trotting out a bunch of excuses, you are walking a tight line and the fans will no longer sit idly by.

This has frustrated me for some time and I still haven't fully expressed how f*ckin furious I am at this club's arrogance and leadership failures. The club HAD to sack Trigg and Chapman is the cancer that still remains which couldn't do the right thing when it was needed. Hearing their BS that only Trigg was capable of doing the Adelaide Oval move was a massive load of crap, they will say anything to us to get away with doing things their way instead of doing things the right way. So they sacrificed Sanderson as a way to appease very angry fans as if it was Sanderson's fault the club got itself into the sh*tty position it did, all while Trigg arrogantly referred to passionate fans demanding what the hell is going on as "agitators". What a piece of sh*t and Chapman stood behind him. I'm not saying Sanderson shouldn't have been moved on, what I'm saying is the reason he was moved on was because it was beneficial for those in the club to justify keeping their jobs when they also should have been moved on, it was the whole "look, we're making the tough decisions for the club by getting rid of the senior coach, we are clearly the best for the job and you agitators need to shut up and back us in without question". Truth is Sanderson was a scapegoat who was only sacked because of us "agitators", the club would have backed him in if things weren't so bad for the club at that time, I genuinely believe that, but maybe I'm wrong, however, the club has given me zero reason to think otherwise.

So I though "fine", I'll sit by and suffer the club's BS, however, the club better give me a premiership before the decade is out, that was my deal. I was stupid, to think the same mob that refused to take accountability for their actions would be able to actually deliver a premiership was me foolishly giving the club the benefit of the doubt. Well, no more, they've used up every bit of currency they had and then some. The reason so many fans are so aggressively angry towards them is because those running the club are still trying to cover their rear ends rather than take accountability. The only reason we got rid of Trigg is because Trigg left on his own terms, probably organised behind the scenes with his mate Chapman and his mates on the board, yet again giving the middle finger to fans, but boy was it a relief when he was out the door, even though the club failed to sack him earlier on when it was really needed. At the time it gave me something to hope for even though I knew they had dealt with Trigg in a selfish and intentionally unaccountable way, it was their way of telling the fans to shut up and deal with the fact the club will run itself the way it chooses, no matter how many failures they have and how much they damage the club's brand, because they don't report to us, we can't replace them.

The only reason we're having this review is the club couldn't get away with not having one. They tried so hard not to have an external review, yet again giving the middle finger to the fans. Shut up and back in the failed personal that the club refuse to move on is the message we're being told lout and clear. Being called customers and agitators and being told to barrack for another club isn't the club slipping up, it's clearly their attitude and the same people are there and won't leave until they decide to leave and we can't do a damn thing about it and it's making me really, really angry. I don't think I'll ever be cool with this club again until everyone that is there has moved on (I can't say "be moved on" because the club won't do it, they couldn't even move on Trigg who HAD to be moved on for the integrity of the club). Chapman is a cancer that won't leave, we have to suffer him until the day he decides to go, he shouldn't get to leave on his own terms, he is a failure and a message needs to be sent loud can clear "enough is enough". But us fans don't have that power and now you all know why you don't have that power, it's because they don't want you to have that power, they want to hoard the power to protect themselves.

An external review at the end of the season which will mainly only have the reviewers interact with non-players and won't see how the club actually runs during a football season is either another calculated decision by the club to simultaneously dismiss the fans concerns and to protect themselves, or it's just another massive failure of a club so out of touch with reality they continue to think doing things the wrong way is a-ok all because it was them that made the decision and they are deluded with thinking that they always make the correct decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if those in charge aren't already closing ranks to mislead the external review so that very little will change. There will be scapegoats, but it won't be those who need to be sacked. I could be flat out wrong, but when the club continue to feed me BS, lie and misinform me on purpose, how could I possibly trust this club to do the right thing now?

When I hear rumours that the club massively screwed up the 2018 preseason and did irreversible damage to our chances, and then after a bunch of players expressed serious concerns to the club to which the club gave them lip service but no action AND THEN come the bye this year players again complained about promises being broken only for Fagan and Champman to take the word of the coaches over the players all while the coaches pleaded for the players to fall into line despite being lied to with promises broken, I believe those rumours because the club doesn't tell me sh*t except that everything is great. So I'm forced to lean on unfounded rumours because I have more of chance of getting an insight as to what is going wrong at the club than anything the club is willing to say publicly.

I'm sick of this club lying and misleading me, I'm sick of the constant cover up of failures, I'm sick of the club only ever acting when they have NO other choice instead of actually listening to the fans who were demanding action months ago. The club has no right to whinge about people claiming they're a boy's club and that they put profits before success, this is typical of flawed leaders looking for distractions from them actually taking accountability. They've already screwed the external review up and part me thinks they did it on purpose so they could control it. As long as this club continues to play their games being secretive and misleading/lying to fans, I won't trust anything they do. That's where I'm at, every action this club makes I'm seriously suspicious of and it's their own damn fault. Note that we didn't hear a thing from Fagan after the weekend until Roo harmed their membership and profit line with his comments, then we get Fagan in an interview straight off the plane... So the fan's anger wasn't enough, it was when the profits and membership were threatened. Yet more proof what the leaders of this club actually care about. Nothing will change, there will be some scapegoats that just so happen to be not anyone of high importance and we will be told that the necessary changes have been made and we will yet again move forward with the wrong people because we have no power to hold this mob to account.

Full voting rights for members in 2028? Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens, but as it stands now, I'm getting ready to write the whole next decade off for the AFC because the stink once again has been covered up with air freshener instead of the club finding the source and getting rid of it.

Despite the length of my rant, I still haven't fully aired all my grievances and anger. This is a club which is 100% uninterested in appeasing its most passionate fans because they have so many fans that will continue to enable them, this is why we are ignored, treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS. They don't respect us or they aren't good enough leaders to think respecting their fans is something that they need to bother with.

I hope everyone enjoys the external review, because I have zero trust in this club, I'm convinced the external review is more to distract upset fans instead of actually fixing the problem and as usual the club has given me zero reason to have faith or to trust them. Maybe they'll surprise me and do what is needed, but let's be honest, we've seen what this club is all about and surely most of you have to think in the back of your mind that this review will be used as an excuse to protect those at the club instead of actually holding people to account. There will be a couple of scapegoats and then the club will use this review as currency to justify why certain people kept their job. If the club wants to stop BSing me and start being honest, I'm willing to stop thinking the worst of them, but until that happens, I will always be closer to the truth about what is going on in this club by thinking the least of them instead of having faith in them and it is the club that put itself in that situation, not me. Take a broom to the lot of them, they failed to convince me they've taken proper accountability for Tippettgate and have proven that something does stink at the club and they are more interested in hiding the stink instead of fixing it because it might mean they are the ones who are the source of the stink.

I had a discussion with one of our coachess last year and have seen him a few times since, mutual friends, and the way the game is so structured based is the main point I took from the conversations we have had. He likened it to Gridiron.

Whilst he gave me some info on our approach, he has said this js true across the entire league. Structure and patterns of play are the main facets of the game now.
He said to me one glaring example of this failing was the Hawthorn v Geelong game where Danger got injured but spent the entirety of the rest of the game in the goal square. Clarko could not fit this in his structure as it stretched their team defence, they had to defend longer. And failed as Paddy just won every one on one contest in the goal square as the rolling zone could not fall back quick enough.

Clarko is actually quite a structure/playing pattern based coach and you can see that rolled out across the AFL in the success of coaches he has worked with before they become head coaches.

I think back to what he said and can see how what Dougie is saying is a negative to the way the game is played now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I had read somewhere from a former coach, can't remember who, that they thought that teams had the setup backwards. Your head coach needs to set the gameplan, but that's why he has assistants. Let them focus on teaching those things to the players and then as the head coach your job is to keep everyone together and motivated on the same page.

This is why Fagan is working so well up at Brisbane and why Teague will do so well at Carlton

To profile the coaches' personalities, Rynne used "The Big Five" psychological traits that are commonly used in contemporary psychology, with people usually measured on a scale of 1 to 5 on these traits: extraversion, openness, conscientiousness, agreeableness and neuroticism

Overall, Dr Rynne found these coaches high in conscientiousness and extraversion and low in neuroticism. As low scorers in neuroticism, they worried little about those underneath posing a threat

The study summed up their key personalities traits thus: "Diligent and disciplined, emotionally stable and secure, quite sociable and enjoy challenges."

Dr Rynne also told Brayshaw back in 2014 that these coaches "are not easily upset" and scored high on optimism.

They liked to empower athletes and delegate to assistants underneath. They had, as Rynne wrote, "a clear vision that each wants and needs to be done in this regard – accompanied by a will and zeal to work and focus hard to reach set targets".

Many, though not all, of these traits apply to Fagan, who wouldn't be high in extraversion, but is renowned for his composure and empathy. Lions football boss David Noble said "calm" was the word that best described Fagan, who delegated to the point that he seldom ran training, preferring to sit back and assess.

"He has clarity, he's clear, our game plan is clear," said Noble, who can only recall "three or four times" when Fagan "let rip" and castigated the players.

Rath observed: "Emotional intelligence – Fages has that in spades. There's a genuine investment in people. That's his strong suit."

And I think this is where our mix is all completely wrong. We've got a head coach who is completely structure focused, has largely left the emotional connection to the players fall to the wayside and pronanly micro-manages the hell out of the other assistants because he doesn't trust or believe in their skills. Pyke might be a very good football coach, but he's not a leader. Sando wasn't either, and that's what the Crows need, like what Phil Walsh was promising to bring.

I think that's the biggest problem at the club at the moment. No stand-out leadership. No one to grab the club and move it to where it needs to go in the football department. No cohesiveness, Burton couldn't lead a horse to water, everyone knows it and I don't think many have any respect for him.

The stink from Tippettgate still lingers, at a time when absolute transparency was a non-negotiable, we again got treated like mushrooms in the dark and fed BS. Still to this day I'm waiting on the club to explain the Tippettgate scandal fully and thoroughly, just like Trigg said he would. He didn't and the club didn't, hiding behind the threat of a potential lawsuit. This was strike two for Trigg who demanded a second chance, but as we all know, the club backed him in, as they always do. Rendell didn't get a second chance, but we're told by those I have zero trust in that his situation was different. What horse crap, of course it was different, Rendell didn't do nearly as much damage to the clubb as Trigg.

In fact, the whole "backing people in" seems to be a Chapman thing, one thing that really irks me from this week's interviews was listening to Chapman be confronted with exactly that term and he said that you always back the people in. All I could think was that the club knowingly misleads its supporters even in the face of supporters absolutely rotten at the club for misleading them. It's the same stupid attitude that kept Trigg around, you want to appease a supporter base that let you take a squad that should have made a Grand Final and probably won a premiership from last decade and mess that up because you refused to acknowledge your boy Neil Craig was never capable of coaching a team to an AFL premiership, to then show how arrogant you really are with the Tippett debacle and then you make almost zero changes to the club while trotting out a bunch of excuses, you are walking a tight line and the fans will no longer sit idly by.

This has frustrated me for some time and I still haven't fully expressed how f*ckin furious I am at this club's arrogance and leadership failures. The club HAD to sack Trigg and Chapman is the cancer that still remains which couldn't do the right thing when it was needed. Hearing their BS that only Trigg was capable of doing the Adelaide Oval move was a massive load of crap, they will say anything to us to get away with doing things their way instead of doing things the right way. So they sacrificed Sanderson as a way to appease very angry fans as if it was Sanderson's fault the club got itself into the sh*tty position it did, all while Trigg arrogantly referred to passionate fans demanding what the hell is going on as "agitators". What a piece of sh*t and Chapman stood behind him. I'm not saying Sanderson shouldn't have been moved on, what I'm saying is the reason he was moved on was because it was beneficial for those in the club to justify keeping their jobs when they also should have been moved on, it was the whole "look, we're making the tough decisions for the club by getting rid of the senior coach, we are clearly the best for the job and you agitators need to shut up and back us in without question". Truth is Sanderson was a scapegoat who was only sacked because of us "agitators", the club would have backed him in if things weren't so bad for the club at that time, I genuinely believe that, but maybe I'm wrong, however, the club has given me zero reason to think otherwise.

So I though "fine", I'll sit by and suffer the club's BS, however, the club better give me a premiership before the decade is out, that was my deal. I was stupid, to think the same mob that refused to take accountability for their actions would be able to actually deliver a premiership was me foolishly giving the club the benefit of the doubt. Well, no more, they've used up every bit of currency they had and then some. The reason so many fans are so aggressively angry towards them is because those running the club are still trying to cover their rear ends rather than take accountability. The only reason we got rid of Trigg is because Trigg left on his own terms, probably organised behind the scenes with his mate Chapman and his mates on the board, yet again giving the middle finger to fans, but boy was it a relief when he was out the door, even though the club failed to sack him earlier on when it was really needed. At the time it gave me something to hope for even though I knew they had dealt with Trigg in a selfish and intentionally unaccountable way, it was their way of telling the fans to shut up and deal with the fact the club will run itself the way it chooses, no matter how many failures they have and how much they damage the club's brand, because they don't report to us, we can't replace them.

The only reason we're having this review is the club couldn't get away with not having one. They tried so hard not to have an external review, yet again giving the middle finger to the fans. Shut up and back in the failed personal that the club refuse to move on is the message we're being told lout and clear. Being called customers and agitators and being told to barrack for another club isn't the club slipping up, it's clearly their attitude and the same people are there and won't leave until they decide to leave and we can't do a damn thing about it and it's making me really, really angry. I don't think I'll ever be cool with this club again until everyone that is there has moved on (I can't say "be moved on" because the club won't do it, they couldn't even move on Trigg who HAD to be moved on for the integrity of the club). Chapman is a cancer that won't leave, we have to suffer him until the day he decides to go, he shouldn't get to leave on his own terms, he is a failure and a message needs to be sent loud can clear "enough is enough". But us fans don't have that power and now you all know why you don't have that power, it's because they don't want you to have that power, they want to hoard the power to protect themselves.

An external review at the end of the season which will mainly only have the reviewers interact with non-players and won't see how the club actually runs during a football season is either another calculated decision by the club to simultaneously dismiss the fans concerns and to protect themselves, or it's just another massive failure of a club so out of touch with reality they continue to think doing things the wrong way is a-ok all because it was them that made the decision and they are deluded with thinking that they always make the correct decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if those in charge aren't already closing ranks to mislead the external review so that very little will change. There will be scapegoats, but it won't be those who need to be sacked. I could be flat out wrong, but when the club continue to feed me BS, lie and misinform me on purpose, how could I possibly trust this club to do the right thing now?

When I hear rumours that the club massively screwed up the 2018 preseason and did irreversible damage to our chances, and then after a bunch of players expressed serious concerns to the club to which the club gave them lip service but no action AND THEN come the bye this year players again complained about promises being broken only for Fagan and Champman to take the word of the coaches over the players all while the coaches pleaded for the players to fall into line despite being lied to with promises broken, I believe those rumours because the club doesn't tell me sh*t except that everything is great. So I'm forced to lean on unfounded rumours because I have more of chance of getting an insight as to what is going wrong at the club than anything the club is willing to say publicly.

I'm sick of this club lying and misleading me, I'm sick of the constant cover up of failures, I'm sick of the club only ever acting when they have NO other choice instead of actually listening to the fans who were demanding action months ago. The club has no right to whinge about people claiming they're a boy's club and that they put profits before success, this is typical of flawed leaders looking for distractions from them actually taking accountability. They've already screwed the external review up and part me thinks they did it on purpose so they could control it. As long as this club continues to play their games being secretive and misleading/lying to fans, I won't trust anything they do. That's where I'm at, every action this club makes I'm seriously suspicious of and it's their own damn fault. Note that we didn't hear a thing from Fagan after the weekend until Roo harmed their membership and profit line with his comments, then we get Fagan in an interview straight off the plane... So the fan's anger wasn't enough, it was when the profits and membership were threatened. Yet more proof what the leaders of this club actually care about. Nothing will change, there will be some scapegoats that just so happen to be not anyone of high importance and we will be told that the necessary changes have been made and we will yet again move forward with the wrong people because we have no power to hold this mob to account.

Full voting rights for members in 2028? Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens, but as it stands now, I'm getting ready to write the whole next decade off for the AFC because the stink once again has been covered up with air freshener instead of the club finding the source and getting rid of it.

Despite the length of my rant, I still haven't fully aired all my grievances and anger. This is a club which is 100% uninterested in appeasing its most passionate fans because they have so many fans that will continue to enable them, this is why we are ignored, treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS. They don't respect us or they aren't good enough leaders to think respecting their fans is something that they need to bother with.

I hope everyone enjoys the external review, because I have zero trust in this club, I'm convinced the external review is more to distract upset fans instead of actually fixing the problem and as usual the club has given me zero reason to have faith or to trust them. Maybe they'll surprise me and do what is needed, but let's be honest, we've seen what this club is all about and surely most of you have to think in the back of your mind that this review will be used as an excuse to protect those at the club instead of actually holding people to account. There will be a couple of scapegoats and then the club will use this review as currency to justify why certain people kept their job. If the club wants to stop BSing me and start being honest, I'm willing to stop thinking the worst of them, but until that happens, I will always be closer to the truth about what is going on in this club by thinking the least of them instead of having faith in them and it is the club that put itself in that situation, not me. Take a broom to the lot of them, they failed to convince me they've taken proper accountability for Tippettgate and have proven that something does stink at the club and they are more interested in hiding the stink instead of fixing it because it might mean they are the ones who are the source of the stink.

Epic.

Post of the year for mine.

Well as promised yesterday I’ve emailed Fagan offering to help them improve their communication, which is the area I work in

It would be easy and understandable for them to say they want to wait for the outcome of the review, but I’ve said I’m happy to talk anytime

Let’s see what response I get

Back