Mega Thread The Western Bulldogs - The Sack Macca saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the **** are we sucking up to him now **** off grodon ****en do my head in

Your a joke gordon ! an absolute joke - Gordon needs to go NOW !

From an outsider looking in, can't help but feel sorry for Macca. Basically given no choice to resign. Seems to me he was undermined from both a player perspective and administrative perspective.

Isn't the first time, and won't be the last.

Don't mean to sound crude, but if I was a coach I definitely wouldn't Griffen.

If he could coach he wouldn't be sacked

Why is everyone so happy to see players that won't be part of our future go but so unhappy bout a coach who wouldn't be either??

Not one of you has the b@lls to admit he is no good and it's his fault he got sacked coz he is garbage

The point MD is, this club will forever be shit because it is 110% clear that the players run the club. The same shit from the Eade days, Wallace days.. McCartney had run his race and seen that we could not recover.. He resigned..

Wanting Griffen to stay now after he was the reason for bringing us to this situation while he was talking to GWS for months is bullshit. Griffen can **** off IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breath the fresh air people it's done

Time to move upwards coz we can't get any lower

Sucking up griffs arse when he was talking talking to GWS for 6 months !

Get your head out of the clouds Gordon u idiot !

Wow, just wow. I can tell you one thing, if the Griff stays after this the club will not be getting my dollars going forward. Some serious culture issues going on at the moment, we had a great opportunity to address this and back Macca but blew it in spectacular fashion.

Yep, it keeps getting worse.
Garlick, Gordon and Grant have to take the blame for this.
They have flip flopped and been reactive over this whole debacle.
I have no confidence in them to move the club forward.
There is no leadership.

I am not inspired Peter - got nothing for the players right now. Maybe they need to talk to the 30+ year members who really bleed red white and blue to know that the club they are playing with means to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back