Mega Thread The Western Bulldogs - The Sack Macca saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this club from birth and have family members who have played for the club, I love this club. What I am hearing now is literally bringing a tear to my eye. And not in a good way

Breath the fresh air people it's done

Time to move upwards coz we can't get any lower

We're not going anywhere MD except downwards.. Put us down for a spoon next year with this shit

As others have intimated...I never, ever thought I would say this, but -

If Ryan Griffen is still at that club post trade week, I will be cancelling our memberships.

The point MD is, this club will forever be shit because it is 110% clear that the players run the club. The same shit from the Eade days, Wallace days.. McCartney had run his race and seen that we could not recover.. He resigned..

Wanting Griffen to stay now after he was the reason for bringing us to this situation while he was talking to GWS for months is bullshit. Griffen can **** off IMO

Mate Macca can't bloody coach it's that simple

I agree Griff probably has to go now but the simple reality is Macca is a garbage coach and didn't deserve the extension he got.

His time is up he was doing more damage than helping and the new coach can still sweep the senior players out with the same results but at least we won't be stuck with a guy who cannot coach

The point MD is, this club will forever be shit because it is 110% clear that the players run the club. The same shit from the Eade days, Wallace days.. McCartney had run his race and seen that we could not recover.. He resigned..

Wanting Griffen to stay now after he was the reason for bringing us to this situation while he was talking to GWS for months is bullshit. Griffen can **** off IMO
It seems we have cultural issues that need to be addressed, and some players not willing to take on that challenge.

Memo to new Bulldogs coach: don't give honest feedback to players who don't seem to be able to take it just because it's what the club needs. Gentle, softly softly and let a small vocal group of supporters be happy with the odd prelim appearance

Breath the fresh air people it's done

Time to move upwards coz we can't get any lower
I say this seriously, good to see you're not being a smug prick about this. You have all the rights to.

So is everyone who cancels memberships sh!t supporters as I got accuses of yesterday ???

Just re instated 7 memberships I cancelled yesterday and again the membership guy said the phone has gone mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the bit about Stringer. Phone call from client.

Why did this have to happen while I'm at work.

Recap?
Moz and Roughead came into the club straight away yesterday to talk to PG. Moz made a few phone calls, one of them was to Stringer - who said he was only 10 minutes away and would come in immediately. He did so straight away, and spoke to Peter for an hour about how much he loves the club, how he wants success, and what he thought was best for the club.

I say this seriously, good to see you're not being a smug prick about this. You have all the rights to.
Repeated shrieking is nothing worth praising, including pretending that 5th bottom is the absolute bottom.

The problem is that lot of posters on here got a bit to emotional in backing McCartney despite some clear flaws. None of us predicted the player discontent that rolled him in the end though.

This is it. Objectively, there was no clear reason to blindly back him in like a few here have, but letting the players hold the club to ransom is just weak as dogshit. I'm very disappointed in the club.

I missed the bit about Stringer. Phone call from client.

Why did this have to happen while I'm at work.

Recap?
Gordon said that Morris and Roughead were having discussions with the board about all this. They went and called some of the other players. Roughead called Stringer. Stringer said he was only 10min away, so he'd came into the club to have a chat face to face. Spoke with Gordon for over an hour and talked about how much he loved the club.

Moz and Roughead came into the club straight away yesterday to talk to PG. Moz made a few phone calls, one of them was to Stringer - who said he was only 10 minutes away and would come in immediately. He did so straight away, and spoke to Peter for an hour about how much he loves the club, how he wants success, and what he thought was best for the club.

thanks for that. Please tell me Stringer is ok. Please.

Mate I take no pleasure in this regardless what people think

IMO it is the best thing for the club and again I may be wrong but reality says that if Macca was a better coach and got better results this wouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back