Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

we are cactus if we let GUH try to lead the village, you know that right?

so grumpy…. Have no intention of leading the village. Struggling to lead myself.

Night 1
Summary

AxialMat7 (Cub) - killed by Vigilante
dank420_ (Vilager) - killed by Wolves
Nunez (Seer) - killed by Mafia
Pickitt (Evil Doctor) - modkilled for missing actions in consecutive nights

IT IS NOW DAY

Summary

AxialMat7 (Cub) - killed by Vigilante
dank420_ (Vilager) - killed by Wolves
Nunez (Seer) - killed by Mafia
Pickitt (Evil Doctor) - modkilled for missing actions in consecutive nights

IT IS NOW DAY
Well that's a bit of a mixed bag. It's good we don't have to worry about the Evil Doctor anymore, but it seems that we didn't have much to worry about them to begin with.

Well that's a bit of a mixed bag. It's good we don't have to worry about the Evil Doctor anymore, but it seems that we didn't have much to worry about them to begin with.

I’m getting nothing from Axial’s post. Nunez was suspicious of hotchilli but to be fair it doesn’t sound like that was based on info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m getting nothing from Axial’s post. Nunez was suspicious of hotchilli but to be fair it doesn’t sound like that was based on info.

Interesting considering Axial flipped evil

waste of a good role. Poster is an abject waste of space.

Did lol, but still a great bonus outcome , particularly for our still hidden vig and JOAT who now have one less evil protection to worry about.

waste of a good role. Poster is an abject waste of space.
Yeah, Not sure why certain people even sign up

Yeah agreed- it seemed as if nunez was going by reads rather than an action plus hotchilli would be an unusual n1 choice as a seer.

Axi’s ” consensus” mention when there was no such consensus, made me wonder if he was a flog . Could Hatchy be his teammate since he essentially followed Hatchy’ vote? Or is that too obvious.

Interesting considering Axial flipped evil

Yeah agreed- it seemed as if nunez was going by reads rather than an action plus hotchilli would be an unusual n1 choice as a seer.

Axi’s ” consensus” mention when there was no such consensus, made me wonder if he was a flog . Could Hatchy be his teammate since he essentially followed Hatchy’ vote? Or is that too obvious.

Nunez did originally vote jmoo but again, seemed jokey and not based on info.

I had a look at if there was any effort to save Axial which doesn’t appear to be the case. Him following Hatchy’s vote is interesting, depends on his experience on whether it’s too obvious.

Oh I didn't know it started
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back