Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

MC Bad Genius you even liked this comment

LIFT
I was just liking the fact that the game is gonna start asap. But you already know that, you're just trying to paint me into a corner. But I'm better than that. I know what you're up to. You think you're sneaky, but guess what?

You aren't.

Dank420_, eh? Or do you mean DapperJong?

See? I'm onto you, pal.

I was just liking the fact that the game is gonna start asap. But you already know that, you're just trying to paint me into a corner. But I'm better than that. I know what you're up to. You think you're sneaky, but guess what?

You aren't.

See? I'm onto you, pal.

I used to be called The Jet!

You aren't.

See? I'm onto you, pal.
i like how you kept the underscore in Dank420 - i wouldn’t’ve bothered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DERRINALPHIL do you want to give a werewolf game a go? It’s very fun. This is a simple traditional one to start on.
Do I want to? I don't know but I follow 3KZ around the net like an a faithful sheep dog.

What is a werewolf game?

Do I want to? I don't know but I follow 3KZ around the net like an a faithful sheep dog.

What is a werewolf game?
Its basically murdering people at night and trying to figure out who murdered who and who is good/evil during the day. If you just jump in you’ll pick it up fast and the mods can explain the basic rules to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back