Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for clearing that up. I know nobody is confirmed but fwiw , what do you make of this afternoon’s events?

I must admit that chip not moving to MP is making me more open to him being a recruited goon. The others staying out aren’t really filling me with confidence either .

The issue if there is (likely) converted evil, they don’t really have any incentive to help the village or their own conquest.

There’s no reason for Jack to make that play for no reason; so it stands to reason that it’s probable Chip and Jack are mafia. But also could be Alpha and Wolf. It benefits no one today (except maybe MP) to push for their demise really. So they’re probably in opposing factions.

As for who the vamp/s are. They can be literally anyone. porps was recruited like day 4 after being confirmed village; so people who are “good” can equally change just as quickly.

I think the 3 vamps are MCBG, omgfridge and you or Serial. With MP and Chilli being the other ‘faction’.

But I also, have genuinely been super busy and probably have all the reads wrong

I’m villager and this is reeking of either mafia/wolves having a vamp recruit and will flip late to me to save the head. One of the evils has to be infiltrated by the vamps.

This is what bothers me. That the village is vampire led. Otherwise I feel we’d have a clearer picture.

The issue if there is (likely) converted evil, they don’t really have any incentive to help the village or their own conquest.

There’s no reason for Jack to make that play for no reason; so it stands to reason that it’s probable Chip and Jack are mafia. But also could be Alpha and Wolf. It benefits no one today (except maybe MP) to push for their demise really. So they’re probably in opposing factions.

As for who the vamp/s are. They can be literally anyone. porps was recruited like day 4 after being confirmed village; so people who are “good” can equally change just as quickly.

I think the 3 vamps are MCBG, omgfridge and you or Serial. With MP and Chilli being the other ‘faction’.

But I also, have genuinely been super busy and probably have all the reads wrong

If it helps, MC Bad Genius seered villager.

This is what bothers me. That the village is vampire led. Otherwise I feel we’d have a clearer picture.
I disagree with this .
Why? The cross pollination is why last night I need up such a bloodbath
plus don’t you think it’s odd that chip still hasn’t voted ?
That, more than anything, is making me think Jack may have been on the money afterall

Also what a stinker of a vote by omgfridge
if it wasn’t so late in the day I would put my vote there

earlier today I said I suspected the original 5 evil were jack, Chip, MP, fridge and CF
I stand by that .
Jmoo has to be one of the recruits on today’s play
hot chilli’s willingness to go MP means that maybe I was wrong about him.

It just seems a little too easy (the chip vote).

Hotchilli thanks Barrybran
I think he’s up to no good and is as evil as the night after a bad butter chicken!
Not saying HC isn’t evil but why HC over the clearly evil fridge, the outer Chip/Jack, and the cagey MP? At least HC is giving it a crack

Plus MC Bad Genius has disappeared

I reckon evil have stayed out of this debate

I haven’t voted yet because I said I’d follow the village. That hasn’t changed.
You have information to work off, I and I think most of the vocal people here are working blind. Is there anyone you lean towards as big evil?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t voted yet because I said I’d follow the village. That hasn’t changed.
Also, was there anything in your PM that Jack didn’t share that pointed to MP, or anyone else in particular ?

I’m genuinely willing to work with you now based on jmoo’s play today.
thewizardmelon if you truly think HC is the play I’ll go there but I saw him as either wolf or recruit not mafia before this madness …..

You have information to work off, I and I think most of the vocal people here are working blind. Is there anyone you lean towards as big evil?

So as you’re aware Jack thinks MP is big evil.

I get that it’s the #4 but I was still on hotchilli because of reluctance to engage in conversation, a very early villager claim and then ‘jokey’ posts. Then again, you know my bias towards a #4 is always evil theory.

I disagree with this .
Why? The cross pollination is why last night I need up such a bloodbath
plus don’t you think it’s odd that chip still hasn’t voted ?
That, more than anything, is making me think Jack may have been on the money afterall

Also what a stinker of a vote by omgfridge
if it wasn’t so late in the day I would put my vote there

earlier today I said I suspected the original 5 evil were jack, Chip, MP, fridge and CF
I stand by that .
Jmoo has to be one of the recruits on today’s play
hot chilli’s willingness to go MP means that maybe I was wrong about him.
You can disagree all you like but porps led the village to a vampire win even after I, as evil, came out and gave all the cards for the village to win. So yes, it’s entirely possible that you, myself, Serial or Jmoo could have been recruited and are just playing the exact same game style as pre-recruit.

What a bizarre late shift away from Chip/MP. 🤔
Not as bizarre as jmoo‘s vote for fridge or fridge’s for Jmoo but it’s up there …
(I take it was a response to the HC move onto MP…)

Also, was there anything in your PM that Jack didn’t share that pointed to MP, or anyone else in particular ?

thewizardmelon if you truly think HC is the play I’ll go there but I saw him as either wolf or recruit not mafia before this madness …..

I shouldn’t be trusted to lead the village, I’ve not dedicated to the game as per usual for that. If chip isn’t the play, it appears MP is following my line of thinking closely. Maybe as a diversion, not sure. But I don’t know he’s the play either 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Not really. He hasn’t been around much (and apologised for that) but has chipped in (pun intended).

The main thing before this was that because dank called him out early (and as Mafia!) he was convinced that dank had information. So we put a roleblock on him one night.

You can disagree all you like but porps led the village to a vampire win even after I, as evil, came out and gave all the cards for the village to win. So yes, it’s entirely possible that you, myself, Serial or Jmoo could have been recruited and are just playing the exact same game style as pre-recruit.
My money is on Jmoo being recruited over you and serial based on today’s play and Jack seemed to think so too. If you think the 4 of us are recruits at worst we are quite simply not the play today.

jack’s little flog slipup earlier pointed to the flog being recruited at the time but now I believe him, because if the mafia were silly enough to block sante and let him live, they’re also silly enough to not know that we have 3 flogs.

MP, Chip, Jack all starting evil
HC , getting underling or recruit vibes from given how frontfoot and reactive he was today whilst the likes of fridge and CF satback

Jmoo is almost 99% recruited.

The question is just who of MP, HC or other do we think is head vamp?
I thought MP until Chip’s most recent post
I don’t have access to the info and am working blind
It’s unlike chip to be fixated on #4 for so long

MP and Chip themselves not voting HC (unless I missed it), isn’t really filling me with confidence that I’ve read it right though .

I’m actually torn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back