Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The words of someone who just got betrayed by their Alpha? šŸ¤”
Hmm, I think that was to make us doubt the most obvious scenario - that fridge is clearly evil and the alpha and showed his hand.

And until this morning I still seriously entertained the idea that Chip was head and jack recruit , but no, I believe theyā€™re both mafia now with the way Jmoo flipped.

Remember how I said my vote would 60-40 CV-Chip? Well , now chip isnā€™t seriously in my thinking , but Iā€™m entertaining the idea of HC because wiz (who I donā€™t think is recruited because only one of you, wiz and HC can be and behaviourly itā€™s HC) seems to think HC is the play.

As for fridge , I maintain that he wouldnā€™t bother trying to save MP if he was converted . He wasnā€™t set for a modkill.

The wolf kill puzzles me though. MC was not the most likely vampire convert...and they needed to kill a vampire (unless they were already one of them).
Do CP's actions line up with being Alpha? If someone were to betray MP, they would have done it right on deadline...
Did the lone alpha , almost certainly fridge, try and hit one of the unknowns to find the Hv and reveal in the morning?
I reckon the wolves seered or missed on good (we know based on MPā€™s slip up and BE dying by wolves that they knew Be was the doc?), had no idea who the head vamp was, and MC, who was absent all of yesterday , was their shout at head vamp.

Do CP's actions line up with being Alpha? If someone were to betray MP, they would have done it right on deadline...
hmm, he seemed genuinely happy to vote either MP or HC, settling on Mp, which is not something the Alpha would do.

Vibe wise:
-CF hasnā€™t posted many posts but all have been lengthy, giving off a knowing way more info than letting on vibe
-Fridge has been in equal parts jokey and throwaway vote style in posting

Also the early wolf kills were Dingster , Dank . That seems to fit fridge a fair bit better to me than CF .

Vibe wise:
-CF hasnā€™t posted many posts but all have been lengthy, giving off a knowing way more info than letting on vibe

Also the early wolf kills were Dingster , Dank . That seems to fit fridge a fair bit better to me than CF .
Yeah, I think I'd like to hear if omgfridge would like to work with us a little.

mwerps if you are head vamp this is truly one of the best ruses in BF WW history. šŸ˜‚

Same could be said for you haha. Youā€™ve easily been the more suspicious of the two of you.

Mwerps is right, the wolf kill is weird. It makes me wonder if you killed MCBG (you guys had a brief back and forth) and you are the Alpha Wolf, hiding behind a solid vote for MP.

Same could be said for you haha. Youā€™ve easily been the more suspicious of the two of you.

Mwerps is right, the wolf kill is weird. It makes me wonder if you killed MCBG (you guys had a brief back and forth) and you are the Alpha Wolf, hiding behind a solid vote for MP.
If I was Alpha I would have 100% murdered the rodent, given he's the most likely convert. Then I'd be dropping hints like crazy today so that I'd get recruited tonight. šŸ˜‚

Mafia & Alpha Wolf letā€™s talk. Iā€™m willing to settle the fact my game is lost but we need to kill these damn vamps.
Jack The Godfather omgfridge
Thoughts on CF v fridge (Jack) or CF v HC (Fridge) ?

Your mate Chippy has already endorsed voting for you, which further shows you arenā€™t the head and are just a recruited pawn at worst (or else wiz or serial are recruited instead of you)

One of mwerps or wiz is lying.

This.

And my money is on thewizardmelon. Avoided the chipmunk vote yesterday, heā€™s been hunting hot chilli for a couple of days now.

Vibe wise:

Iā€™m not a vampire and thatā€™s what we all need to be hunting right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m not a vampire and thatā€™s what we all need to be hunting right now.
The problem is, your votes and general demeanour suggests otherwise.
-d1 you voted for wiz .
-d2 Hatchy, mid wagon. Until Jack claimed his strong push for Hatchy made me think the vamps had missed on him. I was wrong about Jack but I think thatā€™s still true of you
-d3 dogs
-d4 Chip, with a funny point about his pacifism/avoidance , then a very late flip to MP when you couldā€™ve stayed quiet
All of your votes were well thought out with explanations , but you avoided the rest of the mess with Jack /chip

I am well behind on the thread and trying to catch up. I have changed my vote to MP while I continue to read, but let me know if things changed again.
This is not the vote of a villager
If killing MP who i believe the vamps genuinely suspected of being the alpha and/or saving HC was not a priority , you wouldnā€™t have shown up late as the wagons were building . In particular, you decided that changing off your mate chip (who unlike HC or at a stretch wiz/serial if theyā€™re the convert ) was a better course of action after jackā€™s play as it maintained the evil connection . Plus yesterday was a recruitment night . I genuinely believe that you were happy for either Hc or Mp to go. But thatā€™s about as truthful as youā€™ve been all game .

Also, I asked yesterday if your post to wiz was a flog counterclaim or whether you simply thought wiz was converted . You didnā€™t respond . But just to be clear - it wasnā€™t a flog counterclaim ?

And my money is on thewizardmelon. Avoided the chipmunk vote yesterday
Also I just looked back because that wasnā€™t what I remembered , and no, he was the very first onto chipmunk . And , much like you, switched , but at least he has claimed a role (flog). You, on the other hand, havenā€™t , and have not behaved like a villager , least of all yesterday .

Someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but with:

8 left:
2 x mafia: ? Jack/chip
Alpha: ?
Head Vamp + 2
Flog - TWM
1 plain villager

Alive: Wiz, Serial, Mwerps, Hotchilli, Chip, CF, Fridge, Jack

Only one person not including me is a plain uncoverted villager. Which means one of Serial or mwerps is converted (as I originally suspected). Serial played the more cagey game early so if I had to pick, thatā€™s where Iā€™d lean. Although despite Serial being obvious to the point of being silly about me being evil, mwerps some of your dismissiveness on a couple of my thoughts has felt off. But again could be wrong.

My vote is on hotchilli, Iā€™m not convinced by the deflections that heā€™s evil but not important enough evil. MP throwing a late vote on says maybe he isnā€™t the alpha, or he is and was distancing. Thanks Barrybran

Chip, or aka the Mafia are not the play today. Itā€™s vampire or bust, surely.
If you think I'm evil but not important evil, what is the logic in lynching me today?

2 night immune, potential 3 kills tomorrow. The fact you aren't swinging for the fences I am guessing you are one of the vamp converts.

The problem is, your votes and general demeanour suggests otherwise.
-d1 you voted for wiz .
-d2 Hatchy, mid wagon. Until Jack claimed his strong push for Hatchy made me think the vamps had missed on him. I was wrong about Jack but I think thatā€™s still true of you
-d3 dogs
-d4 Chip, with a funny point about his pacifism/avoidance , then a very late flip to MP when you couldā€™ve stayed quiet
All of your votes were well thought out with explanations , but you avoided the rest of the mess with Jack /chip

This is not the vote of a villager
If killing MP who i believe the vamps genuinely suspected of being the alpha and/or saving HC was not a priority , you wouldnā€™t have shown up late as the wagons were building . In particular, you decided that changing off your mate chip (who unlike HC or at a stretch wiz/serial if theyā€™re the convert ) was a better course of action after jackā€™s play as it maintained the evil connection . Plus yesterday was a recruitment night . I genuinely believe that you were happy for either Hc or Mp to go. But thatā€™s about as truthful as youā€™ve been all game .

Also, I asked yesterday if your post to wiz was a flog counterclaim or whether you simply thought wiz was converted . You didnā€™t respond . But just to be clear - it wasnā€™t a flog counterclaim ?

Just to reiterate, I did originally say I couldnā€™t be a part of this game due to work pressures.

Each day I knew I wouldnā€™t be posting as much as I normally might and I tried to make singular posts in a upbeat style that conveyed the right tone for my role.

It is now the weekend (thank god) and Iā€™m ready and able to devote more time to the game.

I am not counterclaiming Flog. But I am definitely getting a bad vibe around thewizardmelon, and how heā€™s playing this game.

Just to reiterate, I did originally say I couldnā€™t be a part of this game due to work pressures.

Each day I knew I wouldnā€™t be posting as much as I normally might and I tried to make singular posts in a upbeat style that conveyed the right tone for my role.

It is now the weekend (thank god) and Iā€™m ready and able to devote more time to the game.

I am not counterclaiming Flog. But I am definitely getting a bad vibe around thewizardmelon, and how heā€™s playing this game.
You did, but the quality of your votes, coupled with the timing of them, showed that you're paying attention or perhaps, not needed to pay attention because your mates have filled you in via your pm. Honestly, that all said, if you hadn't shown up at lynch time after being absent for the whole day, with that post I quoted above which was literally a minute before deadline, I would be more open to being wrong about serial, or even that Chipmunk as a head vamp theory. But the overall play, having slept on it, and the night events (mostly jmoo not being recruited and MCBG being a plain disinterested villager rather than an avoidant head) all lead me to you.

I empathise with work pressures, and also life being busy. At least it's a weekend!
I'm glad we were able to chat, even if it was because I woke up earlier than expected (too noisy). So much for a weekend sleepin
Hoping I can at least follow on my phone

If we want to switch to hotchilli , chipmunk , fridge (based on his response in here), or someone else altogether, someone, ideally wiz or serial, quote/tag me in , and I'll try and sneak a look at my phone. As much as I'd rather not do a deal with evil, I feel fate is out of our hands (has been since that horrible night 2 nights ago) in that we are relying on evil mistakes and/or outing each other from here, but at least on paper, we have a numbers advantage or at least not a disadvantage based on starting roles. There's 3 plain starting villagers and wiz vs. jack vs the alpha vs.. the vamps .and the alpha/jack need the head vampire gone as much as we do.

I hope you're right mwerps, since your thoughts make sense to me. If you're vamp directing play then well done - I don't have the time to double check your observations. šŸ˜‚

CursingFijian since I believe he's the head vampire who has recruited Chip and one other. Any other lynch will result in a vampire win overnight since they'll control two kills.

I will be interested to see who doesn't jump on this train.

Barrybran

You did, but the quality of your votes, coupled with the timing of them, showed that you're paying attention or perhaps, not needed to pay attention because your mates have filled you in via your pm. Honestly, that all said, if you hadn't shown up at lynch time after being absent for the whole day, with that post I quoted above which was literally a minute before deadline, I would be more open to being wrong about serial, or even that Chipmunk as a head vamp theory. But the overall play, having slept on it, and the night events (mostly jmoo not being recruited and MCBG being a plain disinterested villager rather than an avoidant head) all lead me to you.

I empathise with work pressures, and also life being busy. At least it's a weekend!
I'm glad we were able to chat, even if it was because I woke up earlier than expected (too noisy). So much for a weekend sleepin
Hoping I can at least follow on my phone

If we want to switch to hotchilli , chipmunk , fridge (based on his response in here), or someone else altogether, someone, ideally wiz or serial, quote/tag me in , and I'll try and sneak a look at my phone. As much as I'd rather not do a deal with evil, I feel fate is out of our hands (has been since that horrible night 2 nights ago) in that we are relying on evil mistakes and/or outing each other from here, but at least on paper, we have a numbers advantage or at least not a disadvantage based on starting roles. There's 3 plain starting villagers and wiz vs. jack vs the alpha vs.. the vamps .and the alpha/jack need the head vampire gone as much as we do.
I literally have an alarm on my phone that signals 15 minutes to deadline when I know I am in heavy work days. Alarm goes off, I start reading the thread where I left off. I reply to Wizmelon post about me being evil (#677) and then 5 posts later (#682) JtG pulls out the greatest play in my short time in werewolf offering up the vamp in exchange for chipmunks life. By post #690 chipmunk has tagged me (alongside hot chilli and thewizmel) to obviously get with the program and change my vote. Now I do a quick scan of the post count and figure I have nearly 100 posts to read through to get myself up to date, but time is dwindling so I skip to the last post and work backwards to see serial is on MP, so I jump on MP, and state that somebody needs to let me know if I've done messed up.

That's literally it.

Assuming I am anything other than what I have tried to convey from the start, a whimsical no role player, happy to bend with the prevailing village winds is a bad mistake at this stage of the game.

serial_thrilla mwerps I am not the play today. If we are going to pull this off we are going to have to peer into the least suspecting places.

I literally have an alarm on my phone that signals 15 minutes to deadline when I know I am in heavy work days. Alarm goes off, I start reading the thread where I left off. I reply to Wizmelon post about me being evil (#677) and then 5 posts later (#682) JtG pulls out the greatest play in my short time in werewolf offering up the vamp in exchange for chipmunks life. By post #690 chipmunk has tagged me (alongside hot chilli and thewizmel) to obviously get with the program and change my vote. Now I do a quick scan of the post count and figure I have nearly 100 posts to read through to get myself up to date, but time is dwindling so I skip to the last post and work backwards to see serial is on MP, so I jump on MP, and state that somebody needs to let me know if I've done messed up.

That's literally it.

Assuming I am anything other than what I have tried to convey from the start, a whimsical no role player, happy to bend with the prevailing village winds is a bad mistake at this stage of the game.

serial_thrilla mwerps I am not the play today. If we are going to pull this off we are going to have to peer into the least suspecting places.
Who do you think is head vamp? Because in my mind it can only be one of three people. You being one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back