MRP / Trib. Tribunal Thread - rules and offences discombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting the Charlie Dixon pile on to the side and looking at this rationally, that is a bs suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port appealing the tribunal finding. Good to see them going all the way with this, it is an absurd decision.

was the contact actually high, it doesn't even look high, gets him in the chest doesn't he? We were probably being generous only looking to have this downgraded from 3 to 2.

It probably has to fit the definition of high impact because the player sat out the game with concussion but the contact itself didn't actually seem high? Not sure if there was scope to have this downgraded to a reprimand based on that but i feel like it should've been challenged to get this down to 1 at least.

Perhaps then they could've met halfway last night and settled on 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was the contact actually high, it doesn't even look high, gets him in the chest doesn't he? We were probably being generous only looking to have this downgraded from 3 to 2.

It probably has to fit the definition of high impact because the player sat out the game with concussion but the contact itself didn't actually seem high? Not sure if there was scope to have this downgraded to a reprimand based on that but i feel like it should've been challenged to get this down to 1 at least.

Perhaps then they could've met halfway last night and settled on 2.
I think high contact refers to the fact that the contact by the player with the ground leading to the concussion was high ie. his head hit the ground?

$10,000 fine for Butters for his love tap on Berry. What a farce, he barely touched him.

And they ignore all of the treatment Butters gets.

$10,000 fine for Butters for his love tap on Berry. What a farce, he barely touched him.

And they ignore all of the treatment Butters gets.
Its $10k because its his 4th or 5th time for that offence not because its a one off.

It why when you are in a pack and getting tagged but have a bit of space, rather than give a handball, drilling the ball thru the taggers head, or guts or groin area, is more effective than a chanpion data stat.

Its $10k because its his 4th or 5th offence not because its a one off.

It why when you are in a pack and getting tagged but have a bit of space, rather than give a handball, drilling the ball thru the taggers head, or guts or groin area, is more effective than a chanpion data stat.

I know why it's $10K, it's still a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Tribunal Thread - rules and offences discombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back