Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protectionism is left wing now.

The nazis were a left wing party remember?

/S

I think of the economic right as neocon laissez faire globalist economic rationalism which is very much a post-WWII phenomenon. Eliminate tariffs, reduce taxes, promote private ownership of capital, encourage free movement of labour through migration etc. All things close to the heart of the One Nation voter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think of the economic right as neocon laissez faire globalist economic rationalism which is very much a post-WWII phenomenon. Eliminate tariffs, reduce taxes, promote private ownership of capital, encourage free movement of labour through migration etc. All things close to the heart of the One Nation voter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The economic right is when the individual right to acquire wealth is more important to you than democracy

An interesting case of semen(ya) and testosterone:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...enya-loses-landmark-legal-case-iaaf-athletics

We are our chemistry, so decisions about altering chemistry open a real can of worms.
She's thinking of changing from 800m to longer distances because the rules are different for those events.

I give my views on the Caster Semenya - IAAf decision in this interview
https://audio.3cr.org.au/3cr/in-ya-face/2019/05/10/1600/201905101600_in-ya-face_64.mp3

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

60029608_2137893043177864_3271473338072956928_n.jpg

So in one day i watched my NBA get kicked out the playoffs again to our main rival in a prime Port 01-03 choking era performance, then watched actual Port lose to our main rivals in a prime Hinkley era performance. I think I'll spend my Saturday nights watching Iron Chef America in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Financial equality is the best form of social progression. I'm neither here nor there on renewables as Australia is a plankton in a big pond so no matter what we do the world will still burn, but on the other hand I am rather large on the environment conservation.

If the greens just dialed back on their social policies they'd be an easy choice for me at every election.

Also rated Bill Shortern lower than Paul Lean.

So you're a Jacqui Lambie man then?

Economically left, socially conservative is a weird combo. I reckon she's about your only option.

I can't quite remember, is she a Clive Palmer or One Nation cast off?

The questions maybe were a bit loaded. I still answered somewhat to strongly agree on a fair few socially progressive questions.

Is it because I think indigenous funding and foreign aid should remain about the same? Is that all it takes to be considered conservative now? Because I don't believe in gender quotas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back