VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a pretty strong side with 17 afl listed players and really no obvious weakness. Werribbe are a really strong side but we should be able to take it right up to them, should be a good game. It’ll be interesting to see where Dekoning plays.
If a few of the afl players only play a half, the names won’t really matter too much because we’d be effectively playing with a 2.5 man bench from the get go.

With only a 5-day break until Thursday we'll probably have a number on managed minutes. SDK for sure and possibly Rohan, Mullin and Knevitt if they're going to be in the squad.

MOC is the interesting one. Is this rushing him back or is he genuinely ready to go? He'd be the ideal sub for finals.
I think he’s be a terrible sub, want someone who can come in and impact the game have not seen him do that.
Rohan and DK the only two of that group that I’d hope have any afl finals games

That’s a pretty strong side with 17 afl listed players and really no obvious weakness. Werribbe are a really strong side but we should be able to take it right up to them, should be a good game. It’ll be interesting to see where Dekoning plays.

A lot of AFL listed players but the ones that were in the VFL when we were flying - Mannagh, Humphries, Neale, Conway - are in the AFL side or injured now

It's bloody windy up here in Werribee

Found a park a couple of blocks away, so now walking to the ground

Can also confirm there's senior players in attendance to cheer on their teammates - saw Scratcher and a couple of unidentified teammates crossing the road with coffees in hand

these ****ing campaigners have geoblocked a vfl game bc its on 7

Ive watched all the game this year and you ****ing lock me out now.

You mean spirited campaigner faced peices of shit.

Yes im pissed.

GO CAtters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re going to get smashed in this game a real lack of cohesion and accountability with some of the players. Dekoning got bullied in the ruck by Conway

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back