VFL VFL Round 11 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4 9.30am

Remove this Banner Ad

Tresize very good. He’s quietly a handy pickup.

Banks looks to have a lot more confidence in demanding the ball now. I expect him to start taking his game to a new level.

Sonsie looked sore imo.

Bauer very average and playing for his career now.

Gifting games to players well past their used by date is one of the main reasons we've been shitehouse for the last 3 years.
No argument there but how do you think he'd be travelling if Lynch wasn't injured? A whole lot better much like the rest of the side I'd imagine.

EDIT: Just saw yor edit - yes we should be playing Bauer/Bradtke/Biggy as well.

Was Brown saved for the finals lol Seen one possession and turned it over. Bayer was great all game.
At least the vfl know how to win close ones :)
Kids been injured all year and playing his first game back after a massive lay off and only in his 2nd year
Maybe give him a few more before laying the boots in

Kids been injured all year and playing his first game back after a massive lay off and only in his 2nd year
Maybe give him a few more before laying the boots in
Wasn't having ago thought he might had gotten injured early on as i didn't notice him so stop having ago at me goer lol

Wasn't having ago thought he might had gotten injured early on as i didn't notice him so stop having ago at me goer lol
Okay mate
I’ll wait until you have had a few more until I sink the boots in :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing kidney diabetes don't drink anymore it's sad isn't it lol
Probably a good thing mate
I’ve cut down drinking a fair bit over the past 12 months and it’s definitely improved my overall health
Got to look after yourself so you can keep posting and keep me on my toes

Steely Green looks a very lively and smart player. Really should have had 4 or 5 goals, and the winning pass to boot. He is known as a sharp shooter usually.

Kudos to Morris for letting Brindley play ruck for much of the last Q and especially the last 10 minutes. Skinny ruckman vs monster rucks, but he cut them up around the ball and was the difference when it mattered.

Good game all round from most of the team. If we had kicked straight it would have been a 5+ goals win against a side that has won 4 in a row.

It’s been really unfortunate that Sonsie didn’t get a pre season and Brown copped that long term injury

They’re both going to be players but in terms of AFL games this season is pretty much a write off for both of them

What was the issue with Sonsie with preseason?

Steely Green looks a very lively and smart player. Really should have had 4 or 5 goals, and the winning pass to boot. He is known as a sharp shooter usually.

Kudos to Morris for letting Brindley play ruck for much of the last Q and especially the last 10 minutes. Skinny ruckman vs monster rucks, but he cut them up around the ball and was the difference when it mattered.

Good game all round from most of the team. If we had kicked straight it would have been a 5+ goals win against a side that has won 4 in a row.

getting to the right spots, pretty lively player just needs to learn to finish his work. hopefully a good preseason and he's an option next year

Unfortunately Campbell has been Meehan'd. Be lucky to ever get on the park again.
All your posts are negative. I can only assume two things. You’re either a miserable campaigner, not a supporter or both. Every post tipping a bucket on the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Round 11 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4 9.30am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back