VFL VFL Round 16 v Geelong - Saturday July 13th. 1:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucks it’s moved to AIA

As Crap for Fans watching the Game
Was in two minds, reno the house or go to the vfl. With the match moved from Vic park, decision made. I’ll be watching the game on tv.

Was in two minds, reno the house or go to the vfl. With the match moved from Vic park, decision made. I’ll be watching the game on tv.
I am going but don’t blame you not too go

I’d honestly reno the house if I was you. The VFL is a dumpster fire this year. We are awful to watch. I literally last a quarter and a half and end up turning it off.
We probably lose by 10+ goals Tommorow

wish they put some work into AIA or make vic park private. The end of vic park is near
Vic Park is council owned land. It will not be sold or made private. As has been gone over many times before, we walked away and let our connection (lease) lapse. Although we still occupy (rent) the Bob Rose Stand in some capacity.

We never owned it and nor is it public (state) owned land. Council can do whatever they want with it, subject to it’s heritage controls.

The AIA Centre is where we should focus our efforts, but the space is so tight there’s literally little room to move. Although a modest, covered, tiered stand on the east side, with toilets and a food/beverage facility for VFL and AFLW games would be a start.😊

The AIA Centre is where we should focus our efforts, but the space is so tight there’s literally little room to move. Although a modest, covered, tiered stand on the east side, with toilets and a food/beverage facility for VFL and AFLW games would be a start.😊
Multiple covered areas required
(Maybe even a mini pavilion with higher tiered seating down the back so you can see what’s happening all across the oval)

Toilet blocks

Food vans

I love watching VFL / 2s but AIA just makes me not want to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

468e32b03d1fea69d3ea75a99ea7913d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VFL VFL Round 16 v Geelong - Saturday July 13th. 1:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back