VFL VFL Round 16 v Geelong - Saturday July 13th. 1:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been paying particular attention to DeMattia, and even though he hasn’t had much of it, he seems like a good system player. Holds his width really well on the wing (doesn’t go ball chasing), has excellent work rate both ways. He has good pace too. He just needs to build his game to get more involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been paying particular attention to DeMattia, and even though he hasn’t had much of it, he seems like a good system player. Holds his width really well on the wing (doesn’t go ball chasing), has excellent work rate both ways. He has good pace too. He just needs to build his game to get more involved.
I can see him getting a game before the end of the season

Effort is on full display today
Run to support or apply pressure
Result doesn’t matter if they keep this up

As stormsky stated, turnovers are hurting - but the terrible ones from Ash and Fin were at least the result of trying to put speed on or go through the middle
TJ ‘s were bad but it wasn’t the option - I really think he needs to work on his ball drop bc it’s a lottery how it hits his boot

Needs a summer in the gym. I'm always struck by how small he is when I see him. Very small frame which he can't do much about, but he's still quite skinny as well. Would find it very tough at the higher level I think.

Think he needs more then 1 summer in the gym. Looks like a junior out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Round 16 v Geelong - Saturday July 13th. 1:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back