Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure we've picked up Pass before? Never seems to get games even at Sanfl level, not sure why we keep picking him up.

Haha. But also 0% chance of sucking up finite developmental resources for a spud like potential
Wouldn't they replace the long term injured players who are now in the rehab group and not training?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to be played asap in the midfield instead of Laird or Crouch. We will herald his first 5 games, where he gets 8 touches and would be amazing if played in his preferred midfield position. Bloody Nicks.

By year 3 or 4 we’ll start to question him. He’ll be 3cm shorter than when we drafted him and slightly slower. Any potential he might’ve had has long been forgotten with 3 years of new recruits tracking relatively the same.

Welcome to Adelaide, Pass.

Wouldn't they replace the long term injured players who are now in the rehab group and not training?
With the amount of debt we're about to get into, I wouldn't be surprised if we skimp on anything and everything for a few years. It would explain our coaching lineup.

b34fdfb4-e7e3-427a-8edf-93bccbe1d678_text.gif

With the amount of debt we're about to get into, I wouldn't be surprised if we skimp on anything and everything for a few years. It would explain our coaching lineup.

View attachment 2004364
That "no name" defence coach Jack Hombsch we picked looks to be doing an excellent job with our defensive group?

Yes, but only if somewhat comparable quality potential. This MSD draft collective is spud like. Patty Parnell is in the “elite” bracket of historic MSD picks. I would rather the finite resources of our development team focus on the higher calibre players already selected (Curtin, Edwards, Ryan, Taylor, Dowling, not sure about Bond and the new Murray for starters).

Let’s see if anyone selected AFTER we passed ever amounts to anything meaningful..clearly very very doubtful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back