WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't think one eagles fan has claimed it was a free kick.

have they analysed the rest of the day? just about every marking contest with kennedy and thompson.

have they analysed will schofield held on the line and fallen on by goldstein. that one that DIRECTLY led to a goal? it would easily been touched of marked by schofield if not for goldstein.
Yeah but who knows how the game would have panned out after all of those.
The last decision changed the outcome of the game.

Reckless, high contact, medium impact. How many weeks?

BKeHW5dCMAAO2Aq.jpg

We sucked it up in the end. Still doesn't change the fact that Shuey and Selwood are the biggest pussies in the league.

Sure A.Selwood is a staging spud but Cunnington got a free for doing the exact same thing as Shuey and if you can't see that then you'll forever be disappointed with the umpires.

Sorry didn't realise posting on bigfooty was an equation. Did the final decision with 30 seconds left not decide the game?Were we not not good enough? Hold up...... Did that last sentence equal.........?

It's not an equation and if it were, the two cancelling out would be 0 and thus making it pointless. Anyway, speaking of - this is pointless, you said you weren't good enough and I agree, so I'm moving on.

things that annoyed me -

Why did the umpire call Harvey's kick to Black 'touched' when it clearly wasn't? - Black should have had a set-shot 35 metres out

Diving-ducking Selwood!! Holy cow! On the wing he dove into nobody in a desperate attempt to get some contact on the head... I would really love to see an umpire pay a free kick against him in that situation...

The free kick in the last 30 seconds was rubbish -

Even a minute before when Shuey got a free on the 50 (and fluffed the kick) for in the back, he dropped his knees like a bitch and I think Ziebell did a really good job to try to avoid his back.

The entire midfield of West Coast is full of knee dropping, diving and ducking bitches and I hope free kicks start being paid against them when they do such rubbish - That's not how football should be played
Why did the umpires give Boomer a shot on goal in the first quarter when he clearly blocked Waters run at the ball when the ball landed 5m in front of him. You could play this game all night. No single umpiring decisions ever decide a match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North lead 15 points at 11 mins of 4th quarter they blew it away, being lazy and allowed Westcoast got the ball ...

.....and with the Eagles down to one rotation on the bench.
North should never have let the game get so close.

Why did the umpires give Boomer a shot on goal in the first quarter when he clearly blocked Waters run at the ball when the ball landed 5m in front of him. You could play this game all night. No single umpiring decisions ever decide a match.

That's incorrect. A decision in the last second of a match literally decides a match. Infact nic nats shot on goal literally decided the match.

You deserved to win as much as us. Good luck to you (I don't really mean good luck).

umpire got it wrong. should've called it earlier then. cost us 2 seconds. imagine if those 2 seconds cost us the game? i'd be spewing.

You'd be spewing if the siren went just as NicNat was kicking for goal, put him off and he kicked it out on the full. Would have been about 2 seconds worth huh? :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back