Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Primus wasn't head coach material but he had the right idea about certain players being weeded out.. get him on list management.

Anyway Matt will always be a welcome past club champion when Hinkley has pissed off with his millions never to be seen again.

I cringed when they did that photoshoot of Hinkley sitting next to Choco, Jack, Primus.

odd_one_out_gaffer.jpg

I'm just tired of thinking about him , went from crying as a young guy after bad losses and heart rate pumping and anxiety when port was playing even during the hinkley era.

last 3 years just don't give a s**t and hoping we lose this year is really sad tbh
he's pissed away ten of my prime years as a human being supporting this club.

i feel like a washed up supporter who's been through it all watching these games without one single f*ck to give this year.

he's pissed away ten of my prime years as a human being supporting this club.

i feel like a washed up supporter who's been through it all watching these games without one single f*ck to give this year.
Yep, it's an absolute disgrace. How many older rusted on Port people have passed on in this time with these imposters still at the helm? I can't look at Koch anymore without wanting to punch him square in that great big snout of his

It's almost like their strategy is to wait out all the old school Port people (you know, who Hinkley and Co keep calling white noise). It'll be much easier once it's all happy clappers to contend with.

Image posted for additional emphasis

View attachment 1451071
That article was written after Rucci's access to inside info at the club was cut off. Now he is a club employee paid to write propaganda pieces.
Ironic that they're in the exact same position 10 years later.

With the thing stuck in the u bend needing a flush are the coaches and board.

Primus was, obviously, not a good coach.

But in his years he aimed to remove the Cornes presence, and Rucci was put on the same level as every other journo.

In hindsight, he was not a complete thickhead. He had some idea about the culture he wanted to make for the club. He let players walk when the didn't want to be at the club.

Hinkley probably manages to convince Pearce, Chaplin, and Ben Jacobs to stay. And maybe they do.

Yikes.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Being a tad harsh on Matty. He had the equivalent of 2 empty cans and a piece of string compared to Hinkley having access to 5G in terms of resources. We can't even compare.

And his character is beyond reproach.

Image posted for additional emphasis

View attachment 1451071
That article was written after Rucci's access to inside info at the club was cut off. Now he is a club employee paid to write propaganda pieces.

• A CEO who unilaterally turned the identity issue into a full-blown schism;

• A Chairman who repeatedly refers to the club as “little”;

• A head coach who thinks ‘luck’ is a deciding factor in cut-throat finals, refers to ‘crazy things happening’, and has stated that “there is more to life than football”;

• A staff writer who once likened the club to faeces;

We Exist To Appoint Rank Opportunists.

• A CEO who unilaterally turned the identity issue into a full-blown schism;

• A Chairman who repeatedly refers to the club as “little”;

• A head coach who thinks ‘luck’ is a deciding factor in cut-throat finals, refers to ‘crazy things happening’, and has stated that “there is more to life than football”;

• A staff writer who once likened the club to faeces;

We Exist To Appoint Rank Opportunists.
Essendon will win a final before we win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is hinkley's smug look that does me in too.

I remember Primus reacting like a normal person who actually cared about his club would during and after a loss.

Ken doesn't care about Port Adelaide and that is unacceptable.

I've known public servants, who in their own words are just collecting a pay check/waiting for a chance promotion/waiting for retirement or involuntary redundancy that have more passion for their jobs than kernel finkley

SACK HINKLEY:poo:

Just saw Wines on the morning news, saying that we're still focussing on playing finals. We might be a chance if we play West Coast 5 times in a row, but with the muppet in charge in the coaches box, you wouldn't put your house on it.

Just saw Wines on the morning news, saying that we're still focussing on playing finals. We might be a chance if we play West Coast 5 times in a row, but with the muppet in charge in the coaches box, you wouldn't put your house on it.
There is no chance we would beat West Coast 5 times in a row, let alone the 5 games we've got coming up. Having said that I actually don't think we need to win 5, 4 would probably be enough looking at the dogs, richmond, saints and suns run home i can see them ending up on around 11 wins each. But i also see us ending up on 11 wins too, which means it will come down to percentage and ours isn't great.

whether we make finals or not though a 11/11 season is a disgrace and should amount to a sacking come seasons end.

Last edited:
There is no chance we would beat West Coast 5 times in a row, let alone the 5 games we've got coming up.
I'll be happy once we're mathematically eliminated so they can stop pedalling this finals shit talk.

I agree but it would be just like Geelong to not turn up because it is only Port under Hinks and this mathematically we're still a chance stupidity continues on for longer

It would be just like Port under Hinkley to win the next four then with finals on the line totally shit the bed against the Crows in a home Showdown.

Then to send us on our way as we all look to drive our cars into the nearest river, Hinkley is praised by the club for doing his best and given a contract extension.

200.gif

There is no chance we would beat West Coast 5 times in a row, let alone the 5 games we've got coming up. Having said that I actually don't think we need to win 5, 4 would probably be enough looking at the dogs, richmond, saints and suns run home i can see them ending up on around 11 wins each. But i also see us ending up on 11 wins too, which means it will come down to percentage and ours isn't great.

whether we make finals or not though a 11/11 season is a disgrace and should amount to a sacking come seasons end.
11-11? Rather ambitious, I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back